Carriera Plus for Assetto Corsa

Career Carriera Plus for Assetto Corsa 0.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dude thanks for the hard work but really, how you benchmark the time on the oval? I usually drive enough clean to get the bronze/silver medals on the stock career but here is hell on the first oval, that fck bmw has 0 grip and 10000 understeer. After one hour i got 50.7, cant go under that.

TL : DR maybe you should reconsider the bronze time on the first oval

Last edited:
Dude thanks for the hard work but really, how you benchmark the time on the oval? I usually drive enough clean to get the bronze/silver medals on the stock career but here is hell on the first oval, that fck bmw has 0 grip and 10000 understeer. After one hour i got 50.7, cant go under that.

My MO is to set some laps myself on each trial and use the best time I made for the silver achievement, more or less. Honestly I haven't figured out yet what happened on Test 1, but a huge rework of the license test is on its way.

I have been very excited for this project since I stumbled upon it. I consider myself a decent wheelman, and I've not yet medaled this first test. 50.532... :D

As somebody who has limited playing time it's a downer to spend hours and not make progress. I'm curious how others feel about this or if I just need to git gud. Back to it! (Also, again, many thanks @Arkangel749 for your great work on this!)

@jsom_23 @Marcomod I do am terribly sorry about this balancing issue. Fixing it is a no-brainer, but I haven't done that yet since a major rework of the license series is on its way. Fiddling around .ini files shouldn't be hard though, so you can do that if you are still stuck... again, sorry about that.
Not looking for apologies as much as just generating discussion. Very good to hear developments continue. Until then, I'm determined to get that bronze. Cheers!

@jsom_23 @Marcomod I do am terribly sorry about this balancing issue. Fixing it is a no-brainer, but I haven't done that yet since a major rework of the license series is on its way. Fiddling around .ini files shouldn't be hard though, so you can do that if you are still stuck... again, sorry about that.
dude don't worry, you've done a great work, and the level of challenge is something you'll refine and balance later, that oval challenge is just a bit too hard for a begineer, it might discourage someone, but that difficulty is pretty much what we want in the later challenges/races when things are supposed to start getting serious. Again, thanks for the hard work!

Arkangel749 updated AC Immersive Career Project with a new update entry:

Quality Control Update

View attachment 590116Hi folks, I hope I haven't mislead you into hoping for Season 3 as you saw the notification... But don't worry, season 3 is in the works, and much more!

For now, we have a big batch of quality improvements for the currently available content, mostly Season 1. This update won't delete your progress, but as you can see from the changelog you may find to have won some events you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Arkangel749 updated AC Immersive Career Project with a new update entry:

ACICP - Quality Control Update

View attachment 590185Hi folks, I hope I haven't mislead you into hoping for Season 3 as you saw the notification... But don't worry, season 3 is in the works, and much more!

For now, we have a big batch of quality improvements for the currently available content, mostly Season 1. This update won't delete your progress, but as you can see from the changelog you may find to have won some events you never raced in and viceversa.

Be sure to check changes at...

Hey there,
First of all fantastic job with this, I have finished the licensing and kart classes and have thoroughly enjoyed every second of it! I just wanted to mention that I downloaded all of the content for the privateer class and ran into an error where I was missing two mods, the first was the Caterham 420r which I found here -> https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/caterham-420r-r300-racecars.23519/ and the second missing was mosport 2021 which I found here -> https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mosport-2021-ctmp.24486/ . It is quite possible that I made a mistake and missed something but I wanted to throw it into here just in case there was a minor mistake somewhere. With that being said thank you so much for all of your hard work!

Hey there,
First of all fantastic job with this, I have finished the licensing and kart classes and have thoroughly enjoyed every second of it! I just wanted to mention that I downloaded all of the content for the privateer class and ran into an error where I was missing two mods, the first was the Caterham 420r which I found here -> https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/caterham-420r-r300-racecars.23519/ and the second missing was mosport 2021 which I found here -> https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mosport-2021-ctmp.24486/ . It is quite possible that I made a mistake and missed something but I wanted to throw it into here just in case there was a minor mistake somewhere. With that being said thank you so much for all of your hard work!
Thanks for the tip! I just fixed the sheet. Glad to hear you are enjoying the mod!

This mod is epic. Quality tracks, fun cars. Possibilty to tailor it to your own needs via ini files. I'm deep in season one but already can't wait for third. Can you write what you plan in Seasons 3+. I uunderstand there will be somewhere GT,WTCR,LMP and than Formula 1. Massive respect and congratulations on this one

This mod is epic. Quality tracks, fun cars. Possibilty to tailor it to your own needs via ini files. I'm deep in season one but already can't wait for third. Can you write what you plan in Seasons 3+. I uunderstand there will be somewhere GT,WTCR,LMP and than Formula 1. Massive respect and congratulations on this one
I'm really flattered by your kind words!
The reason for not revealing future seasons is quite simple: there is a rough idea of what will be done but on some occasions the game turned out to be not suited for what was originally panned. Long story short, some things get scrapped: announcing something that can be canceled would cause some disappointment. Though I can say you are not wrong on some of your predictions :)

Arkangel749 updated Carriera Plus for Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

SEASON 3 - Still alive, I swear!

View attachment 643419This update could and should have been posted at least a couple of months ago, but unfortunately real life can be quite demanding. As of now I'm still really busy, and being in a bit of a rush I may have forgot some little detail (hmi if you notice something).

It has been quite complicated as well - this season includes a license test and since the last time we had to tweak and balance a lot post-release, I wanted to make sure extra care was put for the...

Yes. Finally. Thank you.
I have a problem though. I copied additional files (from series109) to previous folder
1677450345593.png

but this is not visible in CM.
I`ll not delete the "Immersive.." folder as I`ve made a lot of adjustmens myself
Can you advise what should be done to make it visible/working ?
PS: Got it. Had to disable and enable in mods. Maybe this will be helpfull for others
PS2: There is new version of Slovakiaring (superb Fuzo release for 2023). Consider changing to this version

Last edited:
Yes. Finally. Thank you.
I have a problem though. I copied additional files (from series109) to previous folder
View attachment 643658
but this is not visible in CM.
I`ll not delete the "Immersive.." folder as I`ve made a lot of adjustmens myself
Can you advise what should be done to make it visible/working ?
PS: Got it. Had to disable and enable in mods. Maybe this will be helpfull for others
PS2: There is new version of Slovakiaring (superb Fuzo release for 2023). Consider changing to this version
Thanks for the heads up! i will surely evaluate the new Slovakiaring mod! Glad to see you solved the other problem

The Clio career is super immersive! I can't even catch my own old car, that would be the case...
Screenshot_tmm_clio_cup_x98_ks_brands_hatch_7-2-123-2-10-33 (1).png

Yes, it is weird downloading mod with my old livery in it, and racing myself and our entire team from couple of years ago. But also somehow quite cool! Really enjoying the career mod!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.