Carriera Plus for Assetto Corsa

Career Carriera Plus for Assetto Corsa 0.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Guys Sorry if this question will sound stupid but do i need to download all of the tracks and mods to be able to play or can i just pick and choose a class what i want to particiapte in each of seasons so let say seaon one would be cart 2nd would btcc and 3rd would be prototype ?

Hi Guys Sorry if this question will sound stupid but do i need to download all of the tracks and mods to be able to play or can i just pick and choose a class what i want to particiapte in each of seasons so let say seaon one would be cart 2nd would btcc and 3rd would be prototype ?
That's a good question actually! I'll make sure to make it clearer in the page description. You can just download the mods you need for the series you want to participate in. You may get some errors on other serieses, but that should not bother you in any way!

That's a good question actually! I'll make sure to make it clearer in the page description. You can just download the mods you need for the series you want to participate in. You may get some errors on other serieses, but that should not bother you in any way!
Is it ok if I post what errors I got as I'm super excited to get this going now in finishing of the licence the BMW is such fun to drive

I'd love to try this, but is it possible to have a single download for the content required?
Yeah it would be great, but unfortunately it's content from different authors and this means asking permission to include them in a package: no guarantee of acceptance and a lot of time consumed anyway. On the flip side, you can just download the mods you need. For example, if you want to compete in a single series from season 1, you can just download the mods for said series

for some reason the exam in the first License doesnt recognize my time. After the time is over me and every other car are in pits but nothing is happening

for some reason the exam in the first License doesnt recognize my time. After the time is over me and every other car are in pits but nothing is happening
You can just leave the game and it should record the result, but it doesn't always work and there's not much to do about it. As a last resort fiddle with the career.ini file at documents/assettocorsa/launcherdata/filestore to get the goal

This looks great--can't wait to get started. I'm having trouble accessing the GT cars from the 2015 Euro series, though. The links lead to a German site and won't grant me access. Have I missed some key info or am I doing something wrong? Thank you for this great work.

This looks great--can't wait to get started. I'm having trouble accessing the GT cars from the 2015 Euro series, though. The links lead to a German site and won't grant me access. Have I missed some key info or am I doing something wrong? Thank you for this great work.
The link redirects to the Guerrilla Mods site, in order to get the cars you need to register. Other than that it's completely free!

In the AC content manager when I go to career there is just the standard career there. I have followed the steps above and do not seem to be able to get a fix. Any help is welcome.

In the AC content manager when I go to career there is just the standard career there. I have followed the steps above and do not seem to be able to get a fix. Any help is welcome.
You may need to enable it in the "mods" section on CM. That is if you have paid CM, otherwise you need to manually install the mod

I'm having an issue which might be solved by reinstalling/updating this mod - will that do anything to my current progress, or is that "locked in"?

I'm having an issue which might be solved by reinstalling/updating this mod - will that do anything to my current progress, or is that "locked in"?
You can re-install the mod without a care in the world! Progress is stored in the Documents/Assetto Corsa folder. Anyway, if you'd like to share your problem, maybe we can help you out

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.