Cadwell Park

Tracks Cadwell Park 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, I've had tracks with 2-3k DIP which ran fine and Kunos tracks run at steady 60fps. Strange.. I'll try another re-install of the track, but I doubt it will make any difference this time again.
I noticed in the Render Stats app that the red line is oscillating very quickly. Not sure what this line is and what can be done to make this smooth. Any ideas?

A third fresh re-install did the trick. Can run it smoothly now :)

The track map isn't aligned properly though, but deleting map.png and re-running the track solves this ofcourse.

Optimization graph is better than the first version of the circuit, but it is not all good, my pc is high end with a nvidia 1070, with official content and everything in ultra least rendering reflections that this high I'm in + - 80fps with full grill. In this circuit the is round +- 50fps.
Great work, I hope you can get better quality graphics, the circuit deserve;-)

Optimization graph is better than the first version of the circuit, but it is not all good, my pc is high end with a nvidia 1070, with official content and everything in ultra least rendering reflections that this high I'm in + - 80fps with full grill. In this circuit the is round +- 50fps.
Great work, I hope you can get better quality graphics, the circuit deserve;-)
thanksfor your input :) wow im getting 50 fps full grid 120/150 fps on hotlap all max settings only my reflections and shadows medium on a gtx 680 and intel i5 3570? 1070 should yeild more than that.with graphics what do you mean by better? In what areas?.its a rfactor track originally and imo looks fine?

thanksfor your input :) wow im getting 50 fps full grid 120/150 fps on hotlap all max settings only my reflections and shadows medium on a gtx 680 and intel i5 3570? 1070 should yeild more than that.with graphics what do you mean by better? In what areas?.its a rfactor track originally and imo looks fine?

I think the textures can improve, asphalt, grass, walls ... if that improves the visual quality will win a lot. to improve fps do not know that you can not understand that ;-)

@Mika_Speed All good mate my point was it's odd that i'm getting the pretty much same fps you report to be getting.and my hardware is way older and your powerhouse 1070 should be easily getting more fps than my pc which only has a dated 2gb gtx 680 and a now quite old i5? cheers

I love the track! I have a suggestion for the next version.
Could you make the pit limiter area shorter? Because right now you rejoin the track at a very low speed.
Wouldn't be better if you could gain more speed before rejoining the track? Unless it's like this IRL.:)

Please use it

made it like BRSCC MX-5, BSB, and so on

・cameras_2.ini TV3
Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_17-8-116-20-45-19.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_17-8-116-20-45-58.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_17-8-116-20-47-29.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_17-8-116-20-47-40.jpg
・cameras_3.ini TV4
Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_17-8-116-20-53-29.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_17-8-116-20-53-46.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_17-8-116-20-55-7.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_17-8-116-20-55-43.jpg

Attachments

• cameras_2.ini
    5 KB · Views: 279
  • cameras_3.ini
    7.2 KB · Views: 264
Hats off to you for this track sir! Excellent. The British 'Ring' indeed. Would it be possible to adapt it to allow some of the shorter layouts?

I wish someone as capable as yourself would polish the Targa Florio track mod, what a track that is too.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.