Cadwell Park

Tracks Cadwell Park 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I love the layout. The narrowness and elevations are really nice. I think it could improve quite a bit.

P.S. no need to update for each minor change. Do decent amount of tweaks and update then.

Very good track ! I have an issue near the bridges especially, and in the forest too ; the fps are decreasing and sometimes divided by two.

Very good track ! I have an issue near the bridges especially, and in the forest too ; the fps are decreasing and sometimes divided by two.

same here on 1.0.2 - GPU redline in stats going bonkers and fps up and down like a yo yo ! this is with single player practise. its not my system as i can run 20ai locked to 60fps all day long.

great track though and good to hear oulton park is coming too !!

+
changelog
My Ai :p

2016-08-11_161401l7up0.jpg

Thanks for the track, I love the circuit. Please keep working on it as it's close to being a classic. I'm suffering from low fps, the curbs have a gap between them and the track and the trees could be improved but I'm sure you are aware of these issues already! Keep up the good work! Thanks.

Yeah great job, drives and looks awesome to me, but was getting pretty bad FPS even just in Hotlap mode compared to any other track. Once that is sorted, this may become a regular of mine :D

This file is included from 1.03
Thanks for your work

----------------
Please use it
・cameras_start.ini
・sections.ini
\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\cadwell_park\data
sections.ini use enable Track Description in side menu

cameras_start.ini
Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_14-8-116-16-36-8.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_14-8-116-16-36-27.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_14-8-116-16-36-40.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_14-8-116-16-36-50.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_14-8-116-16-37-13.jpg

Attachments

• sections.ini
    566 bytes · Views: 221
  • cameras_start.ini
    2.3 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
A few of your barrier objects are assigned to a physical wall. It's a lot better to use an invisible and simple collision mesh cut into several pieces (just like the track). This might help with reducing fps drops.

Very nice job sofar and I hope this track can improve.

Fantastic, left my opinion, but, this says it all ROFL. Basically I tested the new V1.1 Physics of the Focci, just to see, and never expected to be Goose and Mavrick, but got some great shots of it

Thanks @Fordman :) glad to see there's someone that enjoys this track as much as me! and not complain about every last detail like you said. but hey it comes with the territory when you release something for everyone to hopefully enjoy. I still would like to add the physical road mesh in future like many ask for but it will take time as i need to learn how to do that type of thing properly first. but its something for the future for sure.Unless there's someone with the expertise already in hand willing to contribute in that area:whistling: thanks again anyhow to all who enjoy this awesome little track

Thanks @Fordman :) glad to see there's someone that enjoys this track as much as me! and not complain about every last detail like you said. but hey it comes with the territory when you release something for everyone to hopefully enjoy. I still would like to add the physical road mesh in future like many ask for but it will take time as i need to learn how to do that type of thing properly first. but its something for the future for sure.Unless there's someone with the expertise already in hand willing to contribute in that area:whistling: thanks again anyhow to all who enjoy this awesome little track

Hey man I already offered to help - I'm no expert but the offer still stands. I can guide you or just make it a collaboration your call. Though I would recommend trying yourself. (It's the most rewarding way to learn. Ps I love cadwell park and really want to see this looking a driving as good as it can

Thanks me too @jim lloyd . I have 3dsmax but have had issues lately loading fbx files causing a crash so am abit stuck from moving forward atm.and i have never used blender before. another thing is im only a amatuer compared to you veterans at track work but like you said i can only move forward and learn as i go which is what i want. As for a contribution from you in regards to the mesh i'm all for it if it can get the physical bump mesh into the track sooner rather than later down the line. Then everyone can enjoy it even more as ffb does feel very lifeless atm.Cheers

Thanks me too @jim lloyd . I have 3dsmax but have had issues lately loading fbx files causing a crash so am abit stuck from moving forward atm.and i have never used blender before. another thing is im only a amatuer compared to you veterans at track work but like you said i can only move forward and learn as i go which is what i want. As for a contribution from you in regards to the mesh i'm all for it if it can get the physical bump mesh into the track sooner rather than later down the line. Then everyone can enjoy it even more as ffb does feel very lifeless atm.Cheers

Ok I'll give it a go. Gonna need to study some track videos. Just so you know I'm no veteran or expert. Mas du clos is very much my first attempt at track building. I've been fudgeing my way through it and still am with much help from others, with regards software I'm utilising what ever I can and feal comfortable with, all of which I'm learning more of all the time, but it's a slow process for sure,

That said if we can get it feeling right to drive I'm sure this will spur you on to keep tweaking and polishing as you go, thing is stuff you think is ok and your happy with now, you will learn a better way down the line and end up re-doing completely. Ps don't stress bout negative reviews. The very fact people on here respond is cause they are interested and care, that will change if you keep improving

I'm busy with work this weekend but will start to take a look at the road mesh early next week, if this is cool with you. I'll do a couple of passes then we can test

Unfortunately the last update made my framerate even worse :(
Draw calls are rather high and also the tricount is through the roof. Is there any chance you could fix this? I'd love to put it on one of our servers, but it's unplayable at the moment..

EDIT: solid 60fps on all other tracks

Unfortunately the last update made my framerate even worse :(
Draw calls are rather high and also the tricount is through the roof. Is there any chance you could fix this? I'd love to put it on one of our servers, but it's unplayable at the moment..

EDIT: solid 60fps on all other tracks
i'm getting 50-60 fps with full grid 120 on hotlap around the whole track on quite dated hardware

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back