Buttonbox software for Android tablets

I know there's one for the iPad but what about Android tablets? Anything proper available? I'm not after a fully grown HUD software - unless it has a button box available which doesn't show any RPM etc. :)

Ohh sry my bad, looked more into it from the post there and the app he mentioned is from the Blackberry appstore so I have no way of testing it. Hot tip would be looking for a good android to PC remote control app, that's what the dude in the youtube vid you linked used for iPad, nothing really made for iRacing or games at all, just a generic remote control app for iOS.

Upvote 0
I understood that, it didn't say much though and I pretty much summed it up in my previous post, he mentioned a android app from the blackberry appstore, no idea if its avail on google play, nevertheless that was all he said bar showing off a picture of his layout, which don't help much since we don't know the software on play store. Just look for a remote control app, I reckon you'll find more than one on play store but I don't know for sure as I have no android tablet and cba spending time looking for one for my phone :p

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea