Buttonbox software for Android tablets

I know there's one for the iPad but what about Android tablets? Anything proper available? I'm not after a fully grown HUD software - unless it has a button box available which doesn't show any RPM etc. :)

Ok success! So how would I use your AC buttons for any other game? do I have to create one myself and how do you link it to the actual game. Cheers
Process:
  • Copy my AC buttons
  • Re assign the shortcut keys
  • Create new Grid and load edited buttons
  • Save new Grid
  1. In the PC server/editor one by one, click on each button so that it appears in the editor then in the editor save the button in a custom library ( now all these will still have all the Assetto Corsa short cut keys I already assigned them.
  2. Edit the individual buttons to the shortcut key from the other game, save each edit into your library
  3. Create the new Grid and load your newly created buttons.
  4. Save grid
By the way you can change colours etcetera. Also there are loads of videos you can see on the RocCat site and on YouTube that got me going.
I am currently working on a new set of buttons fro landscape workaround, nearly done just got a few more buttons to go

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Saw a good Black Friday deal on an RCA tablet with 1280x800 resolution and thought I'd get to Target early this morning and see if I could get one. They opened at 6, I figured 6:10 they would have let the early crowd in and I could just waltz in and get one. Nope. Not only was the store filled to capacity with people by 6:10, they were roughly 500 deep lined up outside to get in:devilish:. Needless to say I went back to bed and I'll scope out something before Christmas. I didn't realize Black Friday was such a big thing here.

Upvote 0
Where is here? But yeah, **** gone crazy on black friday ><
Sorry, forgot I wasn't flying the flag:confused: Windsor, Ontario, Canada. I honestly had no idea this was a big deal here. I see the flyers but I never ventured out to buy anything, just like I never venture out on Boxing Day either. I did end up going to Best Buy later in the day to get another wireless keyboard, gaming mouse and a headset and saved about $90 so it was all good in the end. Heading out to Chapters Bookstore a bit later to see if they still have some tablets available for this and other software.

Upvote 0
Just installed this, looks pretty good, will get a cheap phone stand for my desk and use my note as a button box... result.

I will have to look into making a custom one to suit my needs but an excellent little app :)

Upvote 0
Power grid works great with Iracing and rf2 but cant seem to get it to work with gsc/rf1 anybody know?

Edit: It's fixed. Don't know how, it just works

Last edited:
Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

Process:
  • Copy my AC buttons
  • Re assign the shortcut keys
  • Create new Grid and load edited buttons
  • Save new Grid
  1. In the PC server/editor one by one, click on each button so that it appears in the editor then in the editor save the button in a custom library ( now all these will still have all the Assetto Corsa short cut keys I already assigned them.
  2. Edit the individual buttons to the shortcut key from the other game, save each edit into your library
  3. Create the new Grid and load your newly created buttons.
  4. Save grid
By the way you can change colours etcetera. Also there are loads of videos you can see on the RocCat site and on YouTube that got me going.
I am currently working on a new set of buttons fro landscape workaround, nearly done just got a few more buttons to go
You can just import the whole grid/package. You also got Turbo levels wrong, they are not numpad but regular number keys. Not a biggy, reassigned wrong shortcuts and added some buttons of my own, like Headlights, FFB level control.
Pretty neat, thanks a bunch.

Upvote 0
You can just import the whole grid/package. You also got Turbo levels wrong, they are not numpad but regular number keys. Not a biggy, reassigned wrong shortcuts and added some buttons of my own, like Headlights, FFB level control.
Pretty neat, thanks a bunch.
Wow I have not looked at this in ages I think I should try it again. One thing I did not like about this is that you can not rotate your screen to landscape! maybe it has changed!

Upvote 0
Hi

Just discovered this software (power grid) and already created my own buttons and so on.
Problem is that not all of them work in Assetto. In the game a key is assigned and in power grid ive used the same but there is no reaction in the game.

For example:
Ive assigned key "f" for light on/off.
In power grid ive used the same
when i open a simple editor just to check if the button on my smartphone/tablet is working, so i can see the output which is correct.
So then i dont understand why assetto do not react on that?

Btw. Which control config ini is the right one? The file in assetto/documents or in config in the main folder of the game?

Has someone maybe an idea and can help me?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back