Buttonbox software for Android tablets

I know there's one for the iPad but what about Android tablets? Anything proper available? I'm not after a fully grown HUD software - unless it has a button box available which doesn't show any RPM etc. :)

The server portion of the software... Is it heavy on the resources or causing any stutters etc. ? Don't like all those background processes going on there. Otherwise i'm interested in it... The free beta, does it have limitations?

Upvote 0
The limit is how many custom tabs you can have on your device, it's limited to 2 custom tabs with new tabs costing $1 (or 7 SEK if you're swedish) per tab. Haven't noticed much strain on my resources but then again I haven't been checking carefully either, I've just been playing as usual.

Upvote 0
I found a Race07 "Plugin/Grid" in the official store...

Is it possible to use this with R3E? Haven't tried yet so far.

Maybe the Sector3 will build an official version / plugin? :laugh:

Upvote 0
I know there's one for the iPad but what about Android tablets? Anything proper available? I'm not after a fully grown HUD software - unless it has a button box available which doesn't show any RPM etc. :)

The ipad button box you're mention in the first post, was my original creation.
It had it's limits though. It was only working in Iracing and not in any other in any other racing game.

I contacted the hiporemote developer about this, but after 3 emails without any answer i gave up on further developing it.

Eventually i went for the real thing.

Upvote 0
I found a Race07 "Plugin/Grid" in the official store...

Is it possible to use this with R3E? Haven't tried yet so far.

Maybe the Sector3 will build an official version / plugin? :laugh:

the App doesn't care what game your playing, As long as the "shortcut" keys corrospond to the game it will work.

I Frankenstein the Iracing Grid and made a general Custom grid with a little mix of Race 07, Iracing and my own creations.

Upvote 0
Started a button Box with Roccat
upload_2014-9-20_16-40-31.png

Upvote 0
I think I am going to have to rotate the buttons 90°:rolleyes: as this app on android only works in portrait mode! :confused:for now. Which is a :poop: as both my phone and tablet docks work in landscape only.

Upvote 0
Oops it is meant to be "Look Left" "Look Back" "Look Right"
You edit them on your PC and use them on the phone / tablet,
I am not at my home PC now but there should be included in the download the individual controls, so for now you can switch the second "Look Back" with the "Look Right" button. Otherwise you will have to wait till I can fix it, which will be only in a few days real life is a bit hectic here.

Upvote 0
I am not at my home PC now but there should be included in the download the individual controls, so for now you can switch the second "Look Back" with the "Look Right" button. Otherwise you will have to wait till I can fix it, which will be only in a few days real life is a bit hectic here.
Okay thanks just thought I would let you know about that. Was unsure whether it was a mistake or you wanted to have a bigger button

Upvote 0
Can I edit it on phone

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back