Resource icon

Tracks Bathurst 2.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for this awesome update. It's mindblowing and super intense with Metalmoro AJR against the AI which is excellent. The Judd V10 makes the fastest laps but wants to kill you in the descent of the hill (barely controllable) while the Honda Turbo is the slowest but an absolute joy in handling in the hill part of the track but dead slow in straights.

Last edited:
Although the track looks super clean and nice, I noticed 4 small places with minor flicker.
Here's a video where I slow down where there is a flicker. Video was recorded from playing the game @ 4K, GTX 1080TI, graphics maxed out.

Moreveover here's the locations:

- the stands in Hell Corner, just at the pits exit
- In the straight after Griffins Bend, a small vegetation flicker at the left
- At frog Hollow, the windows of a building
- After "the Esses" some vegetation flickering

Hi Guys
Did a full Bathurst race on the Max Detail V2... have found a problem. Under pace car the AI cars crawl along while the pace car runs at around 80kmhr... within a short time the pace car is lapping the field. Has anyone else noticed this...kinda wreaks the race... is there a fix or a fix needed. Had deleted all previous versions before installing this one as per the read me!

Getting some bad flickering on this updated version, worse is up over the top through Reid Park, hard to tell but looks like trees but could be sky? Also some tree textures don't look as nice, have some of these been pared back using the bios?

@muzarati

Not sure what the issue could be. Bathurst v2 has been pretty well vetted by now. I have not seen complaints on this so far.

Nothing has been changed regarding tree textures. However the track is a bit more demanding on hardware. Maybe try setting the track detail to HIGH to remove the extra shadow objects. You could try the alternate Bathurst 2010 event and see if the problem remains... this version of the track is the untouched original.

It could be driver issues, or video settings.

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back