Resource icon

Tracks Bathurst 2.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Will roll in v1.03 and remove the extra tdf's and see if it fixes it once I get home later. Cheers.

The v1.03 single track package is cleaned up. The problem is in the Mega pack v1.0 with some old TDF's that need to be removed

Sorry for any confusion and inconvenience I should have changed the name of the new TDF and this would not have happened. The GDB points to the new TDF but for some reason the old TDF in the event sub folders with the same name are in play.

I think another update/patch will be needed to solve the problem for good.

Last edited:
I can't even get into my own dedicated server.

We are looking to roll out a new version, or maybe a hotfix to solve this issue.

If everyone could simply delete this file if you have it, and the problem is solved.
Code:
..\Bathurst\Bathurst2010\Bathurst.tdf

Last edited:
Just had a 10 lap race on Bathurst 2010 MAX Detail in the Virgin V8's, watched the whole replay as well. All I can say is that its a thing of beauty! Thank you Patrick and helpers, your work is greatly appreciated.

Hi Patrick. I'm like a young kid who just found a dollar and am now waiting for the local grocery shop to open to get me a baby of red skins.
What I mean by this is, and please forgive me for being new to AC and it's amazing Mod community, but can you please tell me how to implement your mod into my AC. Note: I have successfully added other content ie cars and tracks, by simply added them to their respective "Cars" or "Tracks" folder, but your Bathurst folder/mod has me stumped. I have added the Bathurst Folder to the tracks folder, but am unable to see it in my tracks selection.
Hope you can help guide me :)
Cheers

Attachments

• Desktop 30-08-2017 1-03-02 AM-772.png
    Desktop 30-08-2017 1-03-02 AM-772.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 282
Patrick Giranthon updated Bathurst with a new update entry:

Extensive Bathurst renovation, Track surface re-map, Reiza garage details, and more.

Hello AMS racers,

I submit for your consideration the last but not the least of the extensive track renovations.

Bathurst 2010 - MAX Detail v2.00 for AMS

The graphic and physics changes in this update of Bathurst apply only to the "Bathurst 2010 - MAX Detail" event.
The "Bathurst 2010" event is the original untouched version of the track with the new AI upgraded with the latest
AI parameters, and some minor tweaks to the skybox, clouds and lighting.

Bathurst 2010 - MAX Detail v2.00...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%