1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Bathurst 1.02

Bathurst Automobilista

1. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Bathurst - Bathurst Automobilista

Read more about this resource...

• Love Love x 20
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Always a quality track.

3. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Some things would deserve a new update, to be honnest, like pits for instance.
    Perhaps I will do this later, but I have to move on another track. Thank you anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you again Patrick. More one great track. Top.

5. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

• Love Love x 1
  6. Did a 24hour cycle and everything seems perfect :)

7. great work....thankyou very much!!!

8. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    Premium Member

A welcome addition to the game, the natural home of the SuperV8! Can't wait to go home and try it! Thank you Patrick, Gringo, Denis, Luigi; what a team! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Great, keep the good job! Ty

10. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Thanks Patrick this deserves
    giphy.gif
    But since they removed that option here's one I created earlier

• Haha Haha x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Just did a long practice session offline with the MINI Challenge on Bathurst during night time conditions. Every time I cross start/finish the game freezes up for a brief moment after which Dynhud disappears. Not sure if it's dynhud or track related.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Great track again @Patrick Giranthon :thumbsup:

12. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

It happens in other tracks too, think it's either Dynhud acting up or a lack of beer.:whistling:
    I've noticed that Dynhud is not stable.

13. EPIC

14. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium Member

Gawd! Patrick you are a freakin' legend! Thank you again for all your hard work!

15. I just came back from a trip to the country... I stopped at Bathurst(1st time) no race on so I decided to take my car for a spin at mount panorama... I don't know what Patrick put in it and what comes from ORSM but i can guarantee that there's not much difference between reality and AMS version... Great job Patrick.Your version is as scary as real life:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 4
  16. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

For road design (3D), I think We can thank orsm. I Have "only" added extra bumps here.

• Like Like x 2
  17. You added the good bumps;).... I realised i only thanked you for the work but i clearly meant everyone in the team that helped you to update this amazing track. My apologies.

18. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 2
  19. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    Premium Member

Thanks a lot for all your updates, Patrick! The random skies are a nice addition and the track keeps getting better! :thumbsup:

20. Patrick.
    Every since I received the EA 0.9.5 and EA 0.9.6 I am getting a penalty when entering pits at Bathurst, Queensland and Eastern creek. I did not cut the track, stayed within white lines. Does not happen with Reiza tracks. Could be because of this being added to the updates.
    " Added new track limit violation system to clamp down excessive corner cutting & running wide (still subject to some track-specific fine-tuning)"
    Any chance of having a look at this, I keep getting disqualified at Bathurst because of it.
    Thank you.

Edit: Happening with both beta and EA versions of AMS.