1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Bathurst 1.02

Bathurst Automobilista

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Bathurst - Bathurst Automobilista

Read more about this resource...
    • Love Love x 20
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Always a quality track.
  3. Some things would deserve a new update, to be honnest, like pits for instance.
    Perhaps I will do this later, but I have to move on another track. Thank you anyway.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you again Patrick. More one great track. Top.
  5. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

• Love Love x 1
  6. Did a 24hour cycle and everything seems perfect :)
  7. great work....thankyou very much!!!
  8. alexSchmurtz

Premium Member

A welcome addition to the game, the natural home of the SuperV8! Can't wait to go home and try it! Thank you Patrick, Gringo, Denis, Luigi; what a team! :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Great, keep the good job! Ty
  10. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Thanks Patrick this deserves
    But since they removed that option here's one I created earlier
    • Haha Haha x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Just did a long practice session offline with the MINI Challenge on Bathurst during night time conditions. Every time I cross start/finish the game freezes up for a brief moment after which Dynhud disappears. Not sure if it's dynhud or track related.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Great track again @Patrick Giranthon :thumbsup:
  12. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

It happens in other tracks too, think it's either Dynhud acting up or a lack of beer.:whistling:
    I've noticed that Dynhud is not stable.
  13. EPIC
  14. Gawd! Patrick you are a freakin' legend! Thank you again for all your hard work!
  15. Diego Balzarini

Diego Balzarini
    Premium Member

I just came back from a trip to the country... I stopped at Bathurst(1st time) no race on so I decided to take my car for a spin at mount panorama... I don't know what Patrick put in it and what comes from ORSM but i can guarantee that there's not much difference between reality and AMS version... Great job Patrick.Your version is as scary as real life:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 4
  16. For road design (3D), I think We can thank orsm. I Have "only" added extra bumps here.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Diego Balzarini

Diego Balzarini
    Premium Member

You added the good bumps;).... I realised i only thanked you for the work but i clearly meant everyone in the team that helped you to update this amazing track. My apologies.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. alexSchmurtz

Premium Member

Thanks a lot for all your updates, Patrick! The random skies are a nice addition and the track keeps getting better! :thumbsup:
  19. Patrick.
    Every since I received the EA 0.9.5 and EA 0.9.6 I am getting a penalty when entering pits at Bathurst, Queensland and Eastern creek. I did not cut the track, stayed within white lines. Does not happen with Reiza tracks. Could be because of this being added to the updates.
    " Added new track limit violation system to clamp down excessive corner cutting & running wide (still subject to some track-specific fine-tuning)"
    Any chance of having a look at this, I keep getting disqualified at Bathurst because of it.
    Thank you.

Edit: Happening with both beta and EA versions of AMS.