Resource icon

Tracks Bathurst 2.00

Login or Register an account to download this content

To showcase the Max Detail (object LOD is increased to remove pop outs in rear view) version of Bathurst coming soon. If you have more powerful computer you can notice bit more detail on the long run down Conrod into the Chase and Murray's.

Few laps in practice vs the new Automobilista v1.0 AI opponents with 105% strength MED aggression.

The details in the AMS physics are really good. On my out lap I half spin on cold tires but manage to keep it off the wall. :redface:

You can see when pushing, the car will fight back... however the detail in the FFB allows for some big recovery's and gives a solid confident feel.

AMS is a must have.

Last edited:
Patrick Giranthon updated Bathurst with a new update entry:

Single track package of Bathurst for AMS to syncronize with the MEGA pack v1.1

This is the same track version as found in the 23 track MEGA pack update v1.1 in a single track package.

Updated with AMS v1.2x AIW and TDF parameters.
Improved UI track list cascade menu.
Track info details are corrected and up to AMS standard.
Accurate pit lane speed limits.
Support for the F-Truck diesel smoke effects.
Shadow and LOD performance tweaks to the MAX Detail version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Same here - same exact files on client and server and get a tdf mismatch. Tested with multiple users and the same. In fact if you spin up a server using your own client you get a mismatch connecting to your own server :o

Rolled back to v1.02 and it's fine.

Yes Patrick, there is a tdf file in the main folder of Bathrust, and one tdf file inside each sub folder (Bathurst2010 and Bathurst2010MAX)

The older ones are the ones inside each version, I suppose deleting these ones should solve the problem. Image here

Last edited:
Yes Patrick, there is a tdf file in the main folder of Bathrust, and one tdf file inside each sub folder (Bathurst2010 and Bathurst2010MAX)
Well I just checked and I have only one in the main Barthurst folder... Did you remove the previous version before updating or did you overwrite an existing version? I used the single track download and removed the whole Barthurst folder I had before placing the new one. I guess the two tdf you have in each subfolder are the old ones.

On another note; isn't just one of the best tracks to race the V8 Supercars on ? I had a blast last night muscling the noisy V8 Supercar through the tight section on top of the mountain lap after lap ! Great track, great conversion, really immersive !

Would be so cool to have a few more V8 Supercar tracks in this quality !!

I deleted Bathurst on client and server then rolled in each version from v1.0 to v1.03 and all in between so the rogue tdf's are in the individual track download too.

Will roll in v1.03 and remove the extra tdf's and see if it fixes it once I get home later. Cheers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back