Ayrton Senna Conspiracy

And I apologize for namecalling. If someone says Senna is at fault because he ordered some steering adjustment just makes me angry. Nevertheless. I am so sorry for namecalling.

If someone says Senna is at fault because he ordered some steering adjustment just makes me angry

Maybe it's just a point of view after all everyone is allowed to share his own opinion isn't it ? We can debate for it. As for myself i too think part of that goes to Senna because he was pushing too far, although he was warned he went for it. But i wont say the fault is 100% his but surely plays part, however we cannot calculate such things.

Obviously was chain of reactions and actions that brought one fatal result, sadly

And I apologize for namecalling. If someone says Senna is at fault because he ordered some steering adjustment just makes me angry. Nevertheless. I am so sorry for namecalling.
I've got some unfortunate news for you then, as this has been testified as fact by both the technical team, and by fellow driver and teammate Damon Hill. If Senna said jump, I bet the whole team pretty much just asked how high.

I've got some unfortunate news for you then, as this has been testified as fact by both the technical team, and by fellow driver and teammate Damon Hill. If Senna said jump, I bet the whole team pretty much just asked how high.

ahahahahhaaahahha :D hhah u made my day!

Now while we are "brain-storming" ( in some way ) also taking into consideration the expertise from Newey and what might be taken as main problem of why all of that happened, referring on puncture with the right rear tyre, i am wondering, today and 10 years ago people were able to pull off whole wreckage of airplanes from the seas etc and discover their problems, no matter how miniature they were they would have been found through all of those millions and millions of pieces, and now i am wondering how if it was tyre puncture they couldn't find out what happened ? I think also that is the reason why i posted such delicate thread... to me its really little weird why b.boxes went missing whole thing yet unsolved...etc.

Pretty reckless if you ask me. So....it remains they are responsible.

How do you jump to that conclusion? It was an FIA instruction.
I'd say it was pretty smart, considering the car was impounded until 1997.
Otherwise the telemetry wouldn't have been reviewed for 3 years.
Subsequently leading Williams into a trial with no evidence.

Oh and this from the trial report:

During the trials, a regional technical commissioner named Fabrizio Nosco testified that both of the vehicle's black boxes were intact, except for minor scratches. He said "I have seen thousands of these devices and removed them for checks. The two boxes were intact, even though they had some scratches. The Williams device looked to have survived the crash." In a move that apparently breached FIA regulations, Charlie Whiting, an FIA official, handed the black boxes to Williams before the regulating body's own investigation into the accident.

Missing? Don't think so

There wasn't a conspiracy...just a MASSIVE cover-up.

Someone Jerry rigged the steering column. It was cut and welded together again. Imagine that...welding a steering column that has to withstand that amount of pressure!

Someone should be in jail...either the idiot that welded it or the idiot that ordered it done....One of those people is VERY likely Patrick Head. But we'll never know because Williams lied and were evasive through the whole thing.

I generally agree with Chris that a broken steering column is a very likely cause of the accident. I watched the race live on TV, and as others here, I've been very interested in the entire incident and aftermath.
I've seen just about every video and still photo of the incident available, and in my opinion they offer evidence, though not absolute proof, of four reasonable explanations of Senna's crash.
Most of us have heard the possibility that the car grounded on the jabroc plate (I think they were using jabroc then, but not certain). This would of course cause a loss of tire traction, which at that corner, at that speed, would be disasterous. Two other possible causes would involve hitting something on the track. One theory holds that running over a discarded face-shield tear-off could cause just enough loss of traction on one tire to lose control, especially if Senna was right on the edge of tire adhesion, which he usually was.
Or he could have hit a piece of another car. There are photos shot by Cahier showing what looked like a Benetton blue colored piece, about the size of an apple, directly in Senna's line. The second photo in the series, shot after Senna had passed, showed that same blue piece appearing flattened, possibly by Senna's tire. That, too, could have caused a loss of control.
The final possibility, and the one most generally accepted, is that the steering column broke. I just recently saw the in-car video again, and I noticed something I'd missed before. In the video, you can see Senna's reflection in his left side mirror. And you can also see his left gloved hand, at the bottom right of the video.
Just at the point where he loses control, and just a frame or two before the in-car video ends, you can see Senna's left arm go straight up, just above his head. This motion did not look like his hand had slipped, but rather like he was raising his arm in the universal racing driver's sign to following cars that he had either lost power, or lost control. In those frames, the front left tire does not move at all, which suggests that the steering wheel -if Senna was trying to turn it - had no effect on the tire/wheel. Here's a link to that video:
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

The last thing you are going to do while out of control is stick your hand out the car.
That looks like his left hand from what looks like opposite lock.

Looks like the wheel comes off in his had at that point.
I think racing at the top is to "blame".

Last edited:
I remember (cannot think where i read it:confused:) that Ayrton was in a deep state of confusion about his future in F1 and the inherent dangers that came with it ,Already 3 times world champ he really had nothing more to prove. Then after fri/sat incidents and tragedies at Imola he wanted out especially after confiding in prof S Watkins ,So he pre planned to have an accident during the race and make it a quite big one (to which ended fatally)..... and that crash would be his reason for retiring so soon as F1 was getting way to dangerous :rolleyes:
Myself i think it was just a case of tragic circumstances that took the Greatest driver of all time from us:(

Well. It's strange that suddenly, steering. brakes, eletronics and all the good stuff stop working. also it's curious how it took so much time to investigate an accident of 'celebrity'. it's all too strange. We are talking about F1. All kinds of things related to cars come from F1. And since 1992 that williams cars were electronicaly controled. You shut down the computer and the car is shuted too... I'm a Senna fan, He is my greatest idol since i was born. I can remember that day. It was awful...

I generally agree with Chris that a broken steering column is a very likely cause of the accident. I watched the race live on TV, and as others here, I've been very interested in the entire incident and aftermath.
I've seen just about every video and still photo of the incident available, and in my opinion they offer evidence, though not absolute proof, of four reasonable explanations of Senna's crash.
Most of us have heard the possibility that the car grounded on the jabroc plate (I think they were using jabroc then, but not certain). This would of course cause a loss of tire traction, which at that corner, at that speed, would be disasterous. Two other possible causes would involve hitting something on the track. One theory holds that running over a discarded face-shield tear-off could cause just enough loss of traction on one tire to lose control, especially if Senna was right on the edge of tire adhesion, which he usually was.
Or he could have hit a piece of another car. There are photos shot by Cahier showing what looked like a Benetton blue colored piece, about the size of an apple, directly in Senna's line. The second photo in the series, shot after Senna had passed, showed that same blue piece appearing flattened, possibly by Senna's tire. That, too, could have caused a loss of control.
The final possibility, and the one most generally accepted, is that the steering column broke. I just recently saw the in-car video again, and I noticed something I'd missed before. In the video, you can see Senna's reflection in his left side mirror. And you can also see his left gloved hand, at the bottom right of the video.
Just at the point where he loses control, and just a frame or two before the in-car video ends, you can see Senna's left arm go straight up, just above his head. This motion did not look like his hand had slipped, but rather like he was raising his arm in the universal racing driver's sign to following cars that he had either lost power, or lost control. In those frames, the front left tire does not move at all, which suggests that the steering wheel -if Senna was trying to turn it - had no effect on the tire/wheel. Here's a link to that video:
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I'ts not his arm... it's his helmet. Gloves are blue and we see a green flash of the helmet...

Well the Italian court found William guilty of some form of manslaughter but the SOB got off because the verdict came 6 months after the statute of limitations law expired so YES Williams team gave Ayrton a shitty badly soldered and already weakened steering rod.with the added piece of less diameter and metal quality. The real mystery is : why did Senna accepted THAT fix , and why was the original rod he had been using changed with the shorter one . What the hell happened that the car specs for Sennas body were suddenly changed? If THAT was a murderous screw up , what else was wrong with the car ? Ayrton face on the starting line was that of a man in real turmoil. Did he feel the rod was inadecuate and his Latin machismo forced him to continue? Was that the strugle we all saw in his face. Now motives . On whose orders does someone change the original rod to a shorter one giving Senna reason to complain? The car botoming out is BS . there are laws of physics if it bottoms out there will be friction MASSIVE so the car will not go like a spear it would STOP but the physics would force it to keep moving so it would just spin in its center axls. so there was NO BOTOM OUT ...after these three elements are cleared up (and they are) 1) Change on his car configuration resulting in a shlock fix, court finds Williams guilty of man slaughter by negligence, 3) the car did not bottom out . what do we have left ? Was Senna drugged before the race? (just make SURE he dies) A study conducted in England proved that the car should have slowed down a lot more than it did IF Senna was slamming the brakes and the brakes were in perfect working order the crash would've been at about 90 MPH not 140 MPH . One of the reasons Tamborello was never fixed was because it was fely there was enough space for a perfect car and a wide awake driver come to almost a full stop before hitting the wall.Now MOTIVE. Does anyone know that Senna was already preparing himself to run for president of Brazil and that he would've won with a 90% acceptance vote? Motive ? Senna president of Brazil was gonna step on a lot of toes, fire a lot of corrupt politicians and put another bunch in jail. Brazil was a cesspool of poverty corruption drug trafficking prostitution and money laundering . I dunno but if my cushy illegal buss is in danger to go to hell and me going to jail or even worse (there is death penalty in Brazil) It wouldn't be difficult to put a billion dollars together to kill Senna. Would THAT be a motive? The results of the investigation : NO DRIVER ERROR, NO TRACK DEBRIS, NO TIRE ISSUE , NO BOTTOM OUT only a steering rod that snapped on its first hard curve. This will be a Kennedy saga because even with all the proven facts the inexplicable is the death itself . Two pieces of steel rod punctured the visor leaving a hole the size of a 50 cent USA coin, entered his right eye (two through same hole) and turned his brain into mash potato .perhaps causing the skull breakage from the inside leaves us with the question ... was Ayrton Senna the unluckiest man alive on that day or do we have a guy in the grassy knoll?

The black box didn't go missing.
The FIA allowed Williams to retrieve it before the car was impounded by the Italian authorities

Not true. The box was snatched from the car, went "missing", it actually was given back to the williams team for guess you what servicing, only then the authorities got their hand on it.

That alone is very very disturbing. If the car really broke, and this is really the only explanation other than plain premeditated murder, then why Frank Williams took the box? Why the last 1.5s of tape from the inboard car (and ALL the telemetry in the blackbox) got missing? Gremlins stole the crucial data!

There are a lot of motives for his early termination. And a lot of people with the means to make it happen.

quite an opinion
Notice the satanic three finger (666) hand sign in that pic.

It is possible it was a setup... Who knows, there is some good evidence to say there was some sort of foul play. Or criminal negligence involved.

I actually think Senna might have been upsetting F1 safety campaigners. Because like Stirling Moss, Senna was all for danger in the sport. Personally I admire those that had balls. All the media now promote over the top safety. Which has led to the abominable Halo thing and penalties for everything and everything.

The best days of F1 are long gone. Enzo Ferrari was entirely correct.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back