Ayrton Senna Conspiracy

There wasn't a conspiracy...just a MASSIVE cover-up.

Someone Jerry rigged the steering column. It was cut and welded together again. Imagine that...welding a steering column that has to withstand that amount of pressure!

Someone should be in jail...either the idiot that welded it or the idiot that ordered it done....One of those people is VERY likely Patrick Head. But we'll never know because Williams lied and were evasive through the whole thing.

Well, apparently it was a change that Senna requested, and that they could only do by welding at relatively short notice.

Conspiracy over.

There wasn't a conspiracy...just a MASSIVE cover-up.

Someone Jerry rigged the steering column. It was cut and welded together again. Imagine that...welding a steering column that has to withstand that amount of pressure!

Someone should be in jail...either the idiot that welded it or the idiot that ordered it done....One of those people is VERY likely Patrick Head. But we'll never know because Williams lied and were evasive through the whole thing.

Thats what i am talking about! Not that bad as ... paying the praise at any cost, but i also think the guy who did the steering column cut should get with his consequences, however for the same column i am 90% sure that Senna ordered to be cut since he was very uncomfortable with the car.

Thats what i am talking about! Not that bad as ... paying the praise at any cost, but i also think the guy who did the steering column cut should get with his consequences, however for the same column i am 90% sure that Senna ordered to be cut since he was very uncomfortable with the car.

Well, apparently it was a change that Senna requested, and that they could only do by welding at relatively short notice.

Conspiracy over.

I was not aware that Senna ordered it cut. If thats the case then it was a bad call and the only victim was himself.

Just a bad chain of decision making that led to what happened.

I once read that he was shot by a sniper :roflmao:

Well who said that he is a true WINNER hahah

Or block that site and never go there again! :D

, however for the same column i am 90% sure that Senna ordered to be cut since he was very uncomfortable with the car.
This is wrong, he just wanted column to be longer. Basically, he said "guys, I want this wheel to be closer to me, do whatever you need to make it longer". There are plenty of stories in the internet (use google) how it was done, let's say no one wanted to be responsible and in the end it was done in some local shop by a guy who had no idea what this thing is for, how strong it should be and he was not informed properly because he did not spoke english at all.

@Dmitry Zaharov you might well saying the truth, now i am asking.
Wasn't Williams short and small for Ayrton ... i always have known that prev. year when Prost was in the Williams and everything was done around him, the car itself the cockpit was smaller and logic reaction to be is that Senna was too tight in it and he wanted to be cut.

It's nice you used exact words, quoting him, can you give me the link i want to read it what it's saying there please.

It seems i was mistaken on that detail

@Dmitry Zaharov you might well saying the truth, now i am asking.
Wasn't Williams short and small for Ayrton ... i always have known that prev. year when Prost was in the Williams and everything was done around him, the car itself the cockpit was smaller and logic reaction to be is that Senna was too tight in it and he wanted to be cut.

It's nice you used exact words, quoting him, can you give me the link i want to read it what it's saying there please.

It seems i was mistaken on that detail
That was in some documentary or even "Senna" movie I believe.

If you remember the Race Jos Verstappen's Benetton stalled at the start. The tire went over a barrier. Hence a caution and the pace car (New to F1 as not used for some years). The car was slow and that would make cooling hard on the engine. Senna was pushing the throttle to try to seed up the pace car and cool the engine.
So when the pace car came in he may of pushed harder than usual to cool the engine. Also Active suspension that had helped the car in 1993 was banned so there where hendeling issues. Its documented in the Senna Movie

I believe that when the safety car came out Senna's tires because of the fact that the tires where new and were cold the tires could have shrank or gotten less thick pushing the car lower to the ground and at tamborello the car got to low and lost its downforce

i agree on that and i do think that is not possible for people like us to know more than them, its stupid & funny to think that way, but i just wonder WHY they would go and take those b.boxes its just weird! About the courts and everything else, with the last words in April 2007 nothing else can be said.

I do not think that it was set up but either, but i mean, who knows right ?
Because Williams F1 would have ceased to exist. It's that simple. They protected the Team. No foul play but negligence and bad parts being used. That is why the black boxes disappeared. Plain and simple. Senna was killed because a dodgy part was used. Corporate interests are more important than a driver legend. That says it all, does it not?

I believe that when the safety car came out Senna's tires because of the fact that the tires where new and were cold the tires could have shrank or gotten less thick pushing the car lower to the ground and at tamborello the car got to low and lost its downforce
Nonsense! The steering rod broke. Williams sparepart acqusition is to blame. Everyone knows that. Stop watching History (Lie) Channel dude.

If that WAS the case Senna would have tried to counter the loss of DF with steering input. That did not happen. Ends that debate.

I was not aware that Senna ordered it cut. If thats the case then it was a bad call and the only victim was himself.

Just a bad chain of decision making that led to what happened.

Not even funny dude. None of the above is factual. It it is please provide proof. No proof means I have to completely disregard you <removed>.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even funny dude. None of the above is factual. It it is please provide proof. No proof means I have to completely disregard you retard.

No proof that his Driving shaft was welded together? Even though it's COMPLETE fact!!

''Senna was killed because a dodgy part was used. Corporate interests are more important than a driver legend. That says it all, does it not?''

You said it yourself!!! How big a moron are you!? Seriously! Is this a joke? Or are yo SO stupid, that you said something and called someone a retard for saying the same thing

And yes, the conspiracy that he was shot by a Sniper is ABSOLUTELY hilarious.

41 year old man calling people retards on the internet...What a clown.

Shut up and learn to read will you. Tosser.

Every 6 months or so we get a proper knob head on the forums. This time it's you I suppose.

http://www.benchapman.com/project/senna1.html Ben Chapman

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2011/...-about-how-sennas-death-almost-made-him-quit/ Adrian Newey

Video Proof

And I'm not gonna spend all day linking stories to someone that clearly has the internet. Google it yourself mong.

Wanna name call? I'm in!

Oh, and as your post looks like it came from a 12 year old child, I have to completely disregard you retard.

Last edited:
No proof that his Driving shaft was welded together? Even though it's COMPLETE fact!!

''Senna was killed because a dodgy part was used. Corporate interests are more important than a driver legend. That says it all, does it not?''

You said it yourself!!! How big a moron are you!? Seriously! Is this a joke? Or are yo SO stupid, that you said something and called someone a retard for saying the same thing

And yes, the conspiracy that he was shot by a Sniper is ABSOLUTELY hilarious.

41 year old man calling people retards on the internet...What a clown.

Shut up and learn to read will you. Tosser.

Every 6 months or so we get a proper knob head on the forums. This time it's you I suppose.

http://www.benchapman.com/project/senna1.html Ben Chapman

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2011/...-about-how-sennas-death-almost-made-him-quit/ Adrian Newey

Video Proof

And I'm not gonna spend all day linking stories to someone that clearly has the internet. Google it yourself mong.

Wanna name call? I'm in!

Oh, and as your post looks like it came from a 12 year old child, I have to completely disregard you retard.

Welcome to the ignore list ASSHOLE!

Oh and just to prove my point of common sense:

Now I will leave this thread for good. Do with it whatever you like. I think it's the teams fault and FULL responsibility.

P.S.: Please watch all 5 parts and start THINKING for christ's sake.

Anyone else still think it was just a sad, unfortunatel accident?

I don't wanna sound too religious but it seems like God make sure he fulfilled Senna's desire if something bad happens to happen instantly and it did, every one of the three injuries he suffered was fatal. :( He left while leading the race and that will remain forever, like his legacy

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back