Ayrton Senna Conspiracy

A number of things wrong with your "theory" here:

-Mosley was in charge of the FIA in 1993. He was particularly fond of Ayrton.

-'No bone in his body was broken' APART from the massive compression fracture in his skull, which left him brain-dead.

-The black box didn't go missing. Williams retrieved it straight away, with the permission of the FIA, before the Italian authorities seized the car.

-'No telemetry present' 100% wrong. Patrick Head has referred to the telemetry on numerous occasions.

-'Car went straight on' wrong. The car bottomed out severely, causing oversteer. The TELEMTRY showed that Senna reduced throttle by 50% and went to full opposite lock, before applying brakes several seconds before impact. It's at the point of opposite lock that the steering column is believed to have failed.

Not much of a conspiracy theory left in my opinion...
If Mosely was so fond of Ayrton,why did he attend Rolands funeral instead of Ayrtons?

I dont think it was foul play involved until after the events had already taken place. Then ,it got ver political indeed. Only to protect Williams F1 though. I truly believe it was just a racing accident,maybe the steering column did fail but until forensic evidence is shown to prove it broke before he left the track then this is all speculation.

Exactly.
I watched the Sky F1 feature on Max Mosley the other week.
Mosley felt it was important to remember that Senna wasn't the only driver that died that weekend.

@ OP No disrespect, but that's about the most stupid thing I've read in a while. Senna died nearly 20 years ago - time to draw a line and stop with that whole conspiracy-crap. Especially as a good portion of those grieving weren't even alive when it happened and have most of their knowledge from YouTube-bits and the incredibly biased Senna movie. Time to move on kids.

@ OP No disrespect, but that's about the most stupid thing I've read in a while. Senna died nearly 20 years ago - time to draw a line and stop with that whole conspiracy-crap. Especially as a good portion of those grieving weren't even alive when it happened and have most of their knowledge from YouTube-bits and the incredibly biased Senna movie. Time to move on kids.

Youtube or movies, its not important because i feel free to say that i might know more of Senna than someone who followed him and watched him in his time. However Senna was the reason i watched F1, just that happened some 4-5 years later, but the day when he died i will remember always. You are right for what you say and i explained myself why i wrote it, when he won his first title that year i was born :) so i am not kid. Thanks for commenting o/ :thumbsup:

Ow please, spare me with that freedom of speech-thing. Yes, of course he can share whatever he wants (which btw is not really an opinion but a conspiracy).

As for the kid-thing: Really? Do you think I believe everyone is a kid in here? Well, I don't. But the number of 14-16 year olds who believe they know everything about Senna because of watching a movie about him is rising and in my opinion that's ridiculous.

Yes, but they are not opinions per se. As you say, part of them is opinion.

Anyway, that's not the point. I respect his opinion although I think the theory he's basing his opinion on is rubbish. It seems like everything that is linked with Senna has to be special in some way. Not even his death could be an ordinary racing accident as it happened dozens of times before and after (not just talking about F1). It's ridiculous (in my opinion).

While Senna did quite a few mistakes over his career, the crash that killed him was somewhat strange, it looks more like the kind of crash you see when the right front goes flat in NASCAR.

That added to the missing bit of the footage, makes it clear cut for a conspiracy that will never, ever go away!

Dumb idea and just a way to hype the man into something he wasn't,
and turn him into something more than he was.
He was just a man a racing driver nothing more nothing less,giving the idea of him being murdered is a way to increase his importance in history so give up on this paranoia theory and except the fact he was a normal man that was no more important than anyone else on the track.

But the number of 14-16 year olds who believe they know everything about Senna because of watching a movie about him is rising and in my opinion that's ridiculous.

I was only 4 when he died. I saw the impact his death made. I wondered what was so great about it those times, but i was only 4 i barely could understand.. Then i found out who he was and i wanted to see what is all about, thats how i started watching F1, 4-5 years later and since 1998 and i have barely missed 10 races. About Senna i was TEACHED in every sense of the word from my cousin who is twice older than me. I watched and analized and read biographs and books and whatever there was about him so i am pretty much sure i can say for myself that i know A LOT about him. I made 10 friends of mine who never saw a F1 race in their lives to "fall in love" with his character. For his goals his passion etc.

As for
I respect his opinion although I think the theory he's basing his opinion on is rubbish
there are very small details that got my attention, i never thought he could've been killed, either, yeah its stupid even for me, because if there was something big they would have eventually found it afterwards in the trials. I just wanted to know whats ur opinion about it. So thanks for sharing it :)

Last edited:
As for the matter, my opinion is that he pushed himself so hard, he was so hard also on the car, he wanted to make sure he got the fastest car around, so he did what he did, he ordered changes like he wanted, and the car due of those changes behaved like it did...i would say big part of it was his fault of pushing to the perfection

When you say that the electronics are much better just remember that the FIA banded a lot of the components that were electronic which made the car very unstable

There wasn't a conspiracy...just a MASSIVE cover-up.

Someone Jerry rigged the steering column. It was cut and welded together again. Imagine that...welding a steering column that has to withstand that amount of pressure!

Someone should be in jail...either the idiot that welded it or the idiot that ordered it done....One of those people is VERY likely Patrick Head. But we'll never know because Williams lied and were evasive through the whole thing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back