Assetto Corsa v0.4 released

I think choosing just the modern street tyres rather than the '90s ones makes the F40 much more predictable and improves its balance. The chances are, 99% of F40s today have these sort of tyres on anyway. I enjoyed driving it much more on these tyres.

I think choosing just the modern street tyres rather than the '90s ones makes the F40 much more predictable and improves its balance. The chances are, 99% of F40s today have these sort of tyres on anyway. I enjoyed driving it much more on these tyres.

We are very lucky to have the option, as it is interesting to realize how much progress have been made with tires in the last 20 years.
As a track motorcycle rider, the evolution on the bikes tires makes a huge difference on how we can control the motorcycle today.

Guys, I'm having some problems with the F40 @Mugello achivement. I seriously can't get lower than 2.03.2xx... I've seen times on RSR at around 1.59. I know my laps aren't flawless, but the car is so tricky to keep on limit. Are you guys on the top of the ladder using default setups? Or some changes are made?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.