Assetto Corsa v0.4 released

Loving the BMW E30 Grp A, what a great car to drive and thrash around, feels really good even on my cheap DFGT. Must try the other new cars.

Every car I've driven so far in AC just makes sense and goes to show how good the physics engine must be plus the ability of those tweaking/coding it..

the 599xx and 458 (after 0.4 tweaks) are my favorite ever simcars on any sim/platform
but the rest is fingerlicking good too

i just love the handling of that 599,,similair to the zonda but better and more driver friendly :D

the 599xx and 458 (after 0.4 tweaks) are my favorite ever simcars on any sim/platform

i just love the handling of that 599,,similair to the zonda but better and more driver friendly :D
I absolutely agree with you! This is definitely the best sim car I have ever driven regardless of which track, it is a dream to drive and really handles like I would expect a car of the type to do. This would be incredible to race MP at Silverstone. Thanks to everyone at Kunos for the marvelous Christmas present. Even hotlapping it will keep me entertained for a long time -

Right you are, wrong quote!
Referring to the video with two car on the track

-Maybe he is racing his ghost and figured out how to put the skin back on the ghost car :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Couple of impressions from around 2 hours gameplay of v0.4

- Love the downshifting sound that the 599XX makes. Seriously impressive.
- The Z4 GT3 is my new favourite car. Lol. It handles beautifully, and looks even better.
- The F40 is more of a handful than I expected. The turbo lag is cool though. Will need more time with it to learn more.
- The new Step 3 version of the 458... Umm... Wow. Almost 10 seconds quicker than the standard 458.
- Monza looks fantastic. Although I'm used to the F1 2013 version, so took a little bit to get my bearings, but now it's magnificent.
- Don't really understand what we're meant to do with drag mode when there's no one to race against.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.