Assetto Corsa v0.4 released

surely it will be AI first before MP and not anytime soon i don't think. Agree it does need at least AI so your not on track alone. Question is when? Surely they must know what their plans are and it would be better to tell us rather than keep it a secret.

surely it will be AI first before MP and not anytime soon i don't think. Agree it does need at least AI so your not on track alone. Question is when? Surely they must know what their plans are and it would be better to tell us rather than keep it a secret.

Yes a road map would be nice, but i suppose things change constantly for them.

Stuart ill give it a go mate cheers.

You're right Stuart! Its brought new life to it, I cant get near you at Imola though in the Macca at the min, about 1.7seconds off you!!!

That car is pretty awesome when it clicks how to drive it. First hour i hated it, 5 hours later it's my favourite car so far :) There's a real depth to it that only becomes apparent with seat time. Loving it so far.:thumbsup:

Take it to Mugello...it's fantastic.

I would really love to get one of those old F1 cars in the next update or in general some new racing cars that would keep me more than busy over the holidays :cool:

Last edited:
Following the logic of the updates, we will have version 1.0 in 12 weeks (months).

Enough time for them to work on MP/AI, as those are likely to be added last.

I do wonder what tracks/track versions they will give us. Monza indeed, Nuburgring GP strecke, Mugello short? Spa in the end?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%