1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa v0.4 released

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Simon Roberts, Dec 6, 2013.

1. OK well the Exige Roadster is fun, as is the 12C, But im really really really ready for MP or AI now, i only found myself playing for an hour until i got bored.
  2. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Thats because you focused on AI and MP wich btw i dont think we will see it to Soon*
    No hint yet....
  3. I think its more a case of putting about 60 hours on the sim so far and its just getting tedious on my own.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yea, they are so fun, that it reminds me when I was a kid and still there was around some donkeys pulling a cart, people try to make turns with them, but they were very stubborns and just go in front.:D

Was very funny to watch!
  5. surely it will be AI first before MP and not anytime soon i don't think. Agree it does need at least AI so your not on track alone. Question is when? Surely they must know what their plans are and it would be better to tell us rather than keep it a secret.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Yes a road map would be nice, but i suppose things change constantly for them.

Stuart ill give it a go mate cheers.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I would be happy for the MP or AI and less Lotuses. That's for sure. More openwheelers and roadcars too.
  8. They will make AI for christmas , or MP ( next update 20th dec ) or atleast Hillclimb ^^ !
    • Like Like x 1
  9. That car is pretty awesome when it clicks how to drive it. First hour i hated it, 5 hours later it's my favourite car so far :) There's a real depth to it that only becomes apparent with seat time. Loving it so far.:thumbsup:

Take it to Mugello...it's fantastic.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

10. one of the gt3 cars for xmas pls :cool:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I would like AI, but I don't think so until 0.5 or latter (I don't believe they give us MP before 0.7). Also wanna any GT3 car.
  12. I would really love to get one of those old F1 cars in the next update or in general some new racing cars that would keep me more than busy over the holidays :cool:
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Really want one of the fast single seaters next.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. Agree with Stuart but think it will be some Ferrari, F40 maybe. And modern Monza
  15. Following the logic of the updates, we will have version 1.0 in 12 weeks (months).

Enough time for them to work on MP/AI, as those are likely to be added last.

I do wonder what tracks/track versions they will give us. Monza indeed, Nuburgring GP strecke, Mugello short? Spa in the end?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I would like:

1. Lotus 98T
    2. Some GT3
    3. Pagani Huayra

Track: Nurburgrig GP or Monza
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Please, more tracks while the MP does not come!
  18. I dont get why MP and AI would be last, do they not want that tested in a wider environment than their closed Beta?