Assetto Corsa v0.4 released

You can start doing 1:40 laps if you go as straight as you can through the chicane (it will piss off the car balance a lot) and go very wide after ! because you wont get penalized there (variante alta) !
I don't know if it's permitted to go wide in real life at the exit of variante alta,if it's not ,it really should be fixed !
I guess this is offtopic though :D

You can start doing 1:40 laps if you go as straight as you can through the chicane (it will piss off the car balance a lot) and go very wide after ! because you wont get penalized there (variante alta) !
I don't know if it's permitted to go wide in real life at the exit of variante alta,if it's not ,it really should be fixed !
I guess this is offtopic though :D
I will be driving the heck out of f40 and z4 gt3 either way from now on ;p Unless Kunos will add some achievments for zonda or so.

Following the logic of the updates, we will have version 1.0 in 12 weeks (months).

This is almost the only thing I fear can be a little downfall of this game. The constant updating, and quite a lot of content as well in such a short time. I'm feeling pretty sure that they won't be able to have everything they want/needs out in 12 weeks. And releasing an 1.0 without all features can go down badly. Or suddenly slowing down, can also be a negative thingy.

I like it, but also afraid of it.

I dont like hot lapping so currently i just drive some laps with new cars and just wait till multiplay is released as its one of the most important features to me besides the car physics.
AI can never give me the "satisfaction" and thrills as driving against real person does.

I don't mind hotlapping to get more familiar with the cars/tracks, but it does get a little boring when there's no real purpose to it. The leaderboard apps help a little... I did laps at Vallelunga until I wasn't dead last :p

I find myself getting bored, and driving around the edges of the track looking at the Marshals and stuff every so often though. I suppose I could try to acquire more of the Steam achievements. I enjoy open-world driving and sim driving, but the two don't seem to come together all that often.

How do I decide which to drive first? The E30 or the F40? This decision will take all of the next three days for sure....And the GT3 should be an absolute blast but I already know I will be at least 5 seconds off the pace in it. The E30 step 1 is currently my favorite car in AC but I have been lusting after the F40 since high school. Guess I will end up flipping a coin LOL.

How do I decide which to drive first? The E30 or the F40? This decision will take all of the next three days for sure....
Simple and fast :)

cegauex0egczh7hmjja5a3n25.349x300x1.gif

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes