Assetto Corsa v0.4 released

My thoughts on 0.4 are :
"Im willing to try F40 and a new GP track ... and please ... dont give too much new cars ... 1 or 2 is enough "

im liking a lot this every 2 weeks update system ... with so much time to experiment all the cars im actually starting to be a fan of the GT & Formula Abarth ... i dont know if this would ever happen if they just give me the MP cause i would be just driving online with the same ones and not learning new stuff

I also had the time to set up FFB just perfect for all the cars ... AC + Fanatec = Perfect Match

The more i drive AC the more impressed i am with the driving feel ... i just cant stop drive and test all the cars ... i cant choose a favourite now ... not even 2 or 3 or 4 favourites ... they all feel really good

I have read a lot on different forums about the high grip levels but the more i drive and push the cars to the limit the more i realise the grip levels feel perfect ... it feels really good ... the GT cars feel a bit on rails at first when im just driving around but after some time they just become very difficult to control as soon as i start pushing and tryng to get all the mseconds i can ...

To me ... Kunos can take al the time in the world to develop AI, MP, damage system, pits ... just give me 1 or 2 cars and a track every 2 weeks so i can keep learning all this cars ... im really enjoying this:thumbsup:

I'm wondering how they will solve the balance in classes. I mean, let's hope the cars will have different characteristics, pros and cons but they will all be good enough to use. It would be a shame to have multiple cars in the same class, but only using one in league races (or wherever), because of the advantage, inside the class.

im actually starting to be a fan of the GT & Formula Abarth ...
Haha you are completely the opposite to me.:)
I've never been a fan of street car despite sometimes enjoying driving them, but the more I do the AC the more becoming a fan of the road car.

Yeah, Abarth SS and Evora are awesome for me, and the abarth ss is the most neutral steery road car in AC! you know?:D

From Marcos Facebook -

Only the career mode and few exclusive cars and tracks will be reserved for v.1.0. All other features will be released before the 1.0, also to allow the devteam to improve structure and features, multiplayer included. Rest is just speculation.

Last edited:
MONZA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1521812_782932335066420_300363433_n.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back