1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa Released on Steam Early Access!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa Released on Steam Early Access!

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

• Like Like x 1
  2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Damn you!!! I want to hold off until multiplayer but it's like I've been drugged and my will power is weakening......fight it.......fight it......can't.......stop.................NO!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

I have very old and slow laptop, so I'm cool LOL

4. Woooooooooooooo

5. Thanks for the heads up.
    Bought it and now im downloading game that will hopefully will meet out unrealistics expectations. :)
    Size is 1.5GB.

6. I guess a few people are having the same problem as me. Once you hit start to go to track, a splash screen comes up saying it's loading, then a loading circle shows up for half a second... then nothing.

7. It has something to do with Anti Aliasing or other Graphics Options, you can delete your Assetto Corsa folder in My Documents to go back to default. I could change pretty much anything but had to be careful with the AA/AF setting, at some point it would do exactly what you where saying Wardez. So just go with default graphics and then do one by one and check which one breaks it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. See what happens, I turn my back for an hour and all hell breaks loose, serves me right I guess for playing GTLegends...running home now to fire this bad boy up ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Fired up Steam for the fist time in ages and now literally all my games in the library are updating. Stop that :) Only need one now :)

• Haha Haha x 1
  10. Alright, I deleted the folder from My Documents and now I'm playing. GT2 BMW at Monza '66, here I come.

So it's not to do with the TP then. Thanks Kevin.

11. ...50% already downloading :roflmao:

12. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

No problems on install for me and the setting of the game was done ok with no problem aswell.Above all it seems that its much better at FPS than TP.
    I run with same settings and on TP i had around 100 fps while now i have around 140 fps with top of 150-155 fps in some portion of the track.
    Verry nice job i say :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 1
  13. HAHA, same here! :D

14. Jake Adams

Jake Adams
    Premium Member

My problem is I launch and it shows the AC screen then goes blank. I shift+tab twice and the 4 choices screen shows. I click main menu and it goes blank again. I have to task manager to exit.

15. Alright, this guy saved me as well now. After I got it to work the first time, I backed out and it wouldn't let me load up again, same problem:
    http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-beta.77190/#post-1564905

It was nothing to do with graphics. As turning settings off one by one didn't help. But customizing my inputs rather than going with the given profile for the G27 got it to work.

16. Jake Adams

Jake Adams
    Premium Member

I have deleted TP and the My Docs folder and i still have the blank screen

17. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

You're all doing wonders for my will power.

18. Jake Adams

Jake Adams
    Premium Member

I cant even get to the screen to assign controller buttons

19. Aristotelis

Aristotelis
    Kunos Simulazioni

We are working on this. Try disabling the triple screen if you have it or press F11 to go to windowed mode and see if it works

We are working all together on this

• Like Like x 2
  20. I had to invert the Throttle and Brake controls for my DFGT. I tried to assign a button to the Clutch (no clutch pedal), but it didn't work, so I left it blank.

Does anyone have some nice Nvidia Inspector settings for AA?

Is there a setting to assign keys to move the seat up/down, back/forth or change the camera view and FoV?

Just tried out the Lotus Type 49. Great fun, but I need a lot more practice.

Loving it so far. Congratulations and keep up the great work, Kunos!