1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Assetto Corsa: Ferrari 458 GT2 Gameplay Video

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Ferrari 458 GT2 Gameplay Video

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Looks so nice....drool....

3. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

amazing

4. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

10/10, would drive.

5. i somehow get the feeling that this lap was driven by AI

6. Well, I've got the same hardware only with overclocked 5850 instead of gtx560 and I guess Kunos had to make even more optimization to get such a fluidity on so high settings (in comparision to TP).

But it looks and sounds stunning. Really, piece of art.

7. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

it looks like it has oversteer....and this car is powerful. Everything looks and sounds ok for me.;)

8. I hope the guys who said that the Lotus was way too soft in the TP, now can see the difference with this racecar. When he starts braking, the car almost doesn't dive.

Difference between road and race cars are simply huge suspensionwise.

9. Hmmm. Not sure what to think of this. The car looks too light and too grippy, or is it just me ? :D

10. That downshift animations needs improvment, it makes 3 downshifts while the car goes from 6th to 1st gear. And the arm should not go back to steering wheel if it makes quick shifts, thats why it misses few shifts becase animation is to long.
    And somebody on fb mentioned it should be paddle shifter actually to.

11. If you drive iRacing, everything else looks too grippy :D.

• Like Like x 5
  12. They need to work on shift animation. The animated driver is too slow ;)
    Apart from that looks good.

13. from the youtube describtion.

• Like Like x 1
  14. looks great. The shifting animation does seem a bit off but everything else is looking strong. As for the comment about it being a paddle shifter... don't you think Kunos would have figured that out? Look at how detailed the cockpit is...they would not have made that mistake.

15. I was sceptical too at first but he roughly did a 1:48 which is the same as this years qual times for BES at monza (that's gt3 laptimes). I think its just hard to tell what the cars are really capable of because you dont see them driving on (over :D) the limit like this so often.

16. Pervert graphics and awesome ninja downshifting!

17. well nothing seem to be finished there yet :) i see a long way until release actually.

18. I 100% agree, personally I off arms.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I don't drive iRacing, I did however 1.5 years ago.

20. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Wow. Just, Wow.

I'm really looking forward to this being released. It must be a dream to work on a project like this.

It going to be dream to finally get to play it on release day. Its definitely THE title of the year for me. Which ever year it gets released!

• Like Like x 3