Assetto Corsa: Ferrari 458 GT2 Gameplay Video

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Ferrari 458 GT2 Gameplay Video

[youtube]

Kunos Simulazione just released a new video from their already infamous iPad recorded developer videos series. This time featuring the Ferrari 458 GT2 racing around Autodromo di Monza.

The GT2 is driven in game at 12:00 o'clock in the afternoon without the use of any driving assists and the steering input comes from a Fanatec ClubSport Wheel.

The following hardware configuration was used while recording the session with an iPad:

Last edited:
Well, I've got the same hardware only with overclocked 5850 instead of gtx560 and I guess Kunos had to make even more optimization to get such a fluidity on so high settings (in comparision to TP).

But it looks and sounds stunning. Really, piece of art.

I hope the guys who said that the Lotus was way too soft in the TP, now can see the difference with this racecar. When he starts braking, the car almost doesn't dive.

Difference between road and race cars are simply huge suspensionwise.

That downshift animations needs improvment, it makes 3 downshifts while the car goes from 6th to 1st gear. And the arm should not go back to steering wheel if it makes quick shifts, thats why it misses few shifts becase animation is to long.
And somebody on fb mentioned it should be paddle shifter actually to.

looks great. The shifting animation does seem a bit off but everything else is looking strong. As for the comment about it being a paddle shifter... don't you think Kunos would have figured that out? Look at how detailed the cockpit is...they would not have made that mistake.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back