Assetto Corsa Car Suggestions

Looks incredible! If Stefano read this,this time have a dozen normal cars alongside the open wheelers and a few more interesting courses like the hill climb.Netkar pro's achillee's heel was the absence of normal cars and scratch built tracks for netkar.I mean some of the best tracks were conversions from rfactor and they were released very very late during netkar pro's life.Really probably the best car in the game ,was the daytona gt car and the most awesome track was the hillclimb.More of those and this time a larger racing grid and a smoother online experience and this game will be a killer.

What would be great is to allow server to register a download link the the mod they use.
So when people are connecting to the server they don't have to spend 2h finding where the mod is located.
Or even better, if the link is "precise" to allow client to launch the download from the server link.

McLaren M26

6052254327_69cd9bcb32.jpg

I'm particularly not worried about the initial car selection, since this game is supposed to be so mod friendly, I'd be able to add my own favorite cars by myself, such is the greatness of modding. :cool:

But if I were to wish some car to be in the game I'd say...
modelpicture.php

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back