Assetto Corsa Car Suggestions

Looks incredible! If Stefano read this,this time have a dozen normal cars alongside the open wheelers and a few more interesting courses like the hill climb.Netkar pro's achillee's heel was the absence of normal cars and scratch built tracks for netkar.I mean some of the best tracks were conversions from rfactor and they were released very very late during netkar pro's life.Really probably the best car in the game ,was the daytona gt car and the most awesome track was the hillclimb.More of those and this time a larger racing grid and a smoother online experience and this game will be a killer.

which car I also would love to see is the ferrari f1 from the "old modern f1" ... so the most advanced real f1 car before all these new time restrictions came in... it had better aero (wider car wider wings and all that stuff) then todays f1s it had much much more power then todays f1s (the big v10s :D...) and so on.... so something from 2001 to 2006? ( I think 2006 was the "last F1 year" or was it already 2004 ?) The most lap records were from 2004 I think.. but I am not sure...

I personally would prefer the 2004 ferrari f1 I think (maybe because it was the last schumacher/ferrari domination car :D )

however one of that total hightech era ... it's just amazing to watch those "old" days on youtube... it looks like F-Zero compared to todays f1

would so great to have one of the fastest F1 cars of all time realy simulated in a real simulator like AC... and not these eventually maybe it was something like that things like rfactor

Completely agreed. The ultimate choice would be the F2004 - aka the fastest Formula 1 car of all time.

Ferrari-F2004-Side-Studio-600x450.jpg

If I may bump this thread a bit..
1974-1977 Dodge Monaco w/ 440ci V8 (7.2L) and police package. (You need better brakes and such when racing :p )

1975DodgeMonaco_01_700.jpg

It was not really used for racing but police really liked the Dodge Monaco and Polara as well as Plymouth Fury and Satellite among other full-size models over the years. :thumbsup:

I think it would be a real blast to race, and it is unlike the majority of cars that are currently/will been seen in AC, or any other sim for that matter.
Even GT Legends may have a couple big american cars, but those are small little toys in comparison to something like the Monaco.

How about some Aussie V8's like Ford and Holden, seems there will be heaps of European cars from most of the Euro car manufacturer stables, but you have to admit the Aussie V8's
are a class of their own, just a suggestion Kunos :)

Aussie V8's would be brilliant (Holden,Ford,Nissan,Mercedes), as well as some more Australian/New Zeeland tracks.
And while they're at it ,add the V8 utes at the same time. ;)

If sound engines in current sims would be able to do a V12 engine of a 90's Ferrari F1 justice, that would be top of my list...just listen to this F93a! (skip to 1.10)

In general I would love to see more modern open wheelers, like a WSR 3.5 or a GP2 as mentioned above, and of course a modern F1 car. I'm still hoping the evotek F1 car will be available as DLC later on, it looks and sounds so nice.
Ideally, there would be several progressive stages of open wheelers, like in NKP:

- Formula Ford / Formula BMW spec
- FR 2.0 / F3 spec
- F3 / GP3 spec (Tatuus FA01?)
- WSR 3.5 / GP2 spec
- F1

With that beeing said, I think the car list looks really exciting. There's so many great cars to look forward to: Ferrari, BMW, Pagani, McLaren, Mercedes, all the Lotus classics (+T125) and the Tatuus prototype....I'm ready to pre-order! :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%