Arma 3

Been playing the Stratis life mod a bit now, it´s pretty cool,
But you really need a mic and 1 or 2 other guys with you to make money quickly.

You can be a cop and maintain order or you can be a regular civilian or (the best one) is to become a criminal.
Rob banks, take hostages, negoiate with police, do drug runs in the middle of the night etc.

Steam workshop works now as well, such an easy system to use really, click click and you are done.

I don't care sim or arcade in FPS game as just a noob on FPS game but really been enjoying this game since 2~3 weeks ago. I really love the open world, sniping and the slow tempo's tension. Ironically arcade FPS as mentioned takes much more time and talent to get used to fast moving and aiming. And this game seems not always serious but humorous as well!!

But one sad side for me, I bought it normal digital edition for $45 in steam but here in Korea, its deluex 'package' edition including digital maps, soundtrack and ARMA 3 T-shirt is just $44 for pre-order. Crazy!!!

damn this life mod has made me an addict... I´ve played literally ALL day :)

Was doing great, had stacked up alot of cash then as we enter the rebel border a car comes from nowhere, 4 guys jump out with their guns pointed at our heads.
Got robbed and executed lol.
Was a good time before that, 4 random dudes trying to make as much money as possible.

Gonna try some wasteland later, but the map is just a little bit too small.
Here are some screens from Altis, it´s just ridiculous how big it is compared to Stratis.

arma3_gamescom_screenshot_01.jpg

arma3_gamescom_screenshot_02.jpg

arma3_gamescom_screenshot_03.jpg

arma3_gamescom_screenshot_04.jpg

arma3_gamescom_screenshot_05.jpg

arma3_gamescom_screenshot_06.jpg

arma3_gamescom_screenshot_07.jpg

arma3_gamescom_screenshot_08.jpg
arma3_gamescom_screenshot_09.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes