Arma 3

lol nice bug :)

1165851514.gif

Been doing some testing and it´s pretty heavy on the computer. Way heavier then AC for example.
I think my CPU bottlenecks my system though so will try and OC it tomorrow.

I could for example run max AA or standard AA and FPS stayed exactly the same.
Also with pretty much every setting except view distance and object distance.

Fully maxed out on Ultra i had about 30fps in the forrest and 18-19 out on the airstrip. ¨

Run everything at standard and quite low view distance and get from 60-100+fps which is pretty good.

Could really use a pair of titans and a better CPU though.

Haven´t been online yet, i played Alpha in the beginning when i got an invite, just to check the game out, then i did not play for a while up until yesterday when i bought the Beta (and the full game as you get it with Beta) and just checked out some choppers and flew around for a while.

Will check out how it is online later today,

Watched my brother play a bit, looks far more dynamic and has far more fluidity than Arma 2. You actually feel like you are controlling a human, as opposed to a jerky robot.
i have arma 3...sorry, I just meant that I hadn't played the Beta in a while. Didn't make myself clear. really great game but it had some multiplayer bugs a while back. think i'll have a go again later.

Tried online but it seems a bit chaos when not in a group of guys having the same goal instead of people running around like headless chickens.

Did however download a couple SP missions, have only downloaded chopper missions so far which have been great,
Have one where it randomizes pickup points for sniper teams etc and it´s your job to get them out of there while people are shooting like crazy after you.
It´s very good practice if you want to get better at that, it´s quite tricky nailing the landings perfectly as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back