• Intel Core i5 2300 / AMD Phenom II X4 940
  • Nvidia Geforce GTS 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7760
  • 1gb GPU Memory
  • DX11
  • 4gb RAM
  • 20gb free HDD space
  • DirectX compatible sound card
  • Internet and steam account to activate
So looking at the information you can either get invited for free by someone or you can buy the Alpha for 25 Euro and by doing that you get full access to the Beta and you get the full game when released.
And you get invites to hand out.
The free Alpha (invitation) does not include various things, you can see here.
http://www.arma3.com/buy#requirements

Edit: looks like 4 different versions of the Alpha, but three of them you essentially buy the full game when it comes.

arma3_alpha_screenshot_02.jpg

Trying to get a hold of an invite (which allows me to invite anyone of you) but the Arma 3 site is extremely slow atm.

If you get a hold of an invite, PM anyone of us so we get one, that will give us the ability to invite a person so its like a train if you will.
We just need one to start with :)

I have some questions as I'm still relatively new to pc gaming.

If you buy the alpha for £19.99 on steam, is that a one off payment or will it cost more for dlc etc?

Is this a game you play with the mouse and keyboard or can gamepads be used?

Is this a game you can learn quickly and move around or do you have to learn to juggle the controls and learn epic amounts of information? I love simulation but with racing being a priority, I don't know if I could have time to learn it all if its too in depth.

Looks great though!

If you buy Arma 3 (any of the options) you get the BETA and Full game later when they are released according to the links shown in first post.

mouse and keyboard is the best. Superior in fact. Unless you want to be really good at Heli´s and Jets, then a joystick is best.
Controller only retards the whole point of the game.

It´s probably similar to simracing sims in learning cycle.

If you buy Arma 3 (any of the options) you get the BETA and Full game later when they are released according to the links shown in first post.

mouse and keyboard is the best. Superior in fact. Unless you want to be really good at Heli´s and Jets, then a joystick is best.
Controller only retards the whole point of the game.

It´s probably similar to simracing sims in learning cycle.

better watch out in case I'm on your squad and shoot you then...no good with the mouse ;):thumbsup:

Scott Webber - you get 3 invite codes with the Alpha to give away for multiplayer.
RaceNut - infantry movement has 'evolved.' It feels more fluid in transition between stances. There are still a lot of inputs to learn but if you're used to Arma then not a lot has changed. Vehicle movement is more polished, especially flight, but still a lot of improvements to be made - but looking promising at this early stage,

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back