Archived modding threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a personnal work. A mod version of Yetisaj Track. There is no link because I don't ask to Yetisaj for Public version. The last year, Yeti ask me do not disturb any link..... I respect Yeti....but I will want to share many picture with you.

Thank you Yeti.

Changelog:
Version 1.12a:
Brut conversion YetiSaj Track v1.12

Version 1.15:
KS trees, shaders, groove, grass

Version 1.16:
release 1.35b by YetiSaj
Speed limit Pits
New objects grass
Fix textures trees (Ok now 18:00)

many others..... for 1.17

Picture of 1.12a brut conversion

read the documents:
INSTALLATION
============
1) Locate <rFactor2 folder> that contains "rFactor2 launcher.exe"
2) unzip Zip file <rFactor2 folder>
3) Run rFactor2 and enjoy!

HOW TO INSTALL A NEW TRACK MAP
==============================
After having installed a new Track in rFactor2, you need to extract relative AIW and GDB files into
<rFactor2 installation folder>\Plugins\TrackMap\Tracks

1) Locate <rFactor2 folder>\Installed\Locations\<New Installed Track>

2) Open each MAS file using MAS2.exe utility (see <rFactor2 folder>\Support\Tools).
Once MAS file is loaded, order grid rows by "Type" object. in this way AIW and GDB files will be first in list

3) Extract (Right click in selected file) all AIWs and GDBs into <rFactor2 folder>\Plugins\TrackMap\Tracks

image.jpg
Cord 2015 rf2 coming soon

... and how to add tracks for it to use on?
You can add a new Map while driving, too. Open the Menu (on Track) click on "Record new Map", TrackMap is waiting for the starting/finish Line, drive one complete Lap, save the Map. Afterwards you can add the Pitlane to the new Map, too. Make sure, you`re using the latest version (TrackMapPlugin V0.96 for 32 and 64 Bit).

Can anyone tell me how to alter an RFM file & make a Car Mod's own Menu page? I'm assuming you have to reword the text in the original RFM file & I know you have to give the mod a different Reiza number, for example, reiza77. Where do I get the template for making a new separate menu page for a mod & how do you get the picture on the template? Up till now I have converted all my mods with the reiza5 number, then you can find them in either Mini Challenge or All Tracks & Mods page. I've downloaded some car mods with their own menu page & that's pretty cool. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!

Hello :) I've bought recently an old game, EA F1 Manager. The game begins in 1999, so there aren't the next seasons' changes (like Stewart who became Jaguar, Jenson Button to Williams, etc) :(

So I am asking you if someone knows how to mod this game

What I'd like to do :
- Edit a team with livery, logo and name (change Benetton to Renault, etc)
- Edit tobbacco sponsors (M*rlboro, B&H, ...)
- Adding new drivers to the database, like Alonso, Button, Massa, ...
- Changing the order of the calendar season after season

Is it possible to do this ?
Thanks, and sorry for my english ;)

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to convert car mods from rfactor/GTR2 etc. over to NR-2003? Also how to convert car mods from NR-2003 to rfactor? I've seen car mods converted from NR-2003 to rfactor, but what software would I need? Never found any car mods converted from rfactor/GTR2 etc. to NR-2003, so maybe it's not possible. If anyone knows, what software would I need? Looking for more new projects in my retirement. Thank You to anyone who can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back