AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

Awesome work Patr10t ! :thumbsup:

Eager to see the Automobilista final V1.0 release as I already read you were waiting this final release out of beta for .... publishing this big mod. ;)

nah not really anymore... mod is ready but i decided to add some more cars ;) also to the mods release i need a ready paintpack... templates are finished already but i want to add the models for easier painting what needs some time too ;)

i said i want to wait for the ams 1.0 release because reiza can change a lot things so i would have to update all cars too... now i dont think bigger changes will be made so i will release the gt3 on next days ;)

nah not really anymore... mod is ready but i decided to add some more cars ;) also to the mods release i need a ready paintpack... templates are finished already but i want to add the models for easier painting what needs some time too ;)

i said i want to wait for the ams 1.0 release because reiza can change a lot things so i would have to update all cars too... now i dont think bigger changes will be made so i will release the gt3 on next days ;)
I am more exited about this release than any other game release this year!

Quick question @PATR10T

Will there be some changes in the cockpit of the cars we already had in the SCE version of the mod?

Like Different LED/Motec's or new steering wheels?

Not a huge deal for me but it would be nice to have some refreshments in the cockpit.

Hi PATR10T, do you think to release a Skinpack for the GT3 Mod ? Like for example the Blancpain Sprint Series you released for GSCE some time ago ?

Thanks.
Luca.

I am planning to convert a couple of skinpacks. I did the Fia GT3 2010 and SuperGT 2014 and will be doing them for AMS EEC GT3 to. Depending on time, I will help to do the other skinpacks who already have been released.

Quick question @PATR10T

Will there be some changes in the cockpit of the cars we already had in the SCE version of the mod?

Like Different LED/Motec's or new steering wheels?

Not a huge deal for me but it would be nice to have some refreshments in the cockpit.

dont know what you want? a glowing green steering wheel? the cockpits are like on the real cars, should i add something fictional there? :O_o:

i said i will do new motecs because reiza added much more features there like lap and splittime, fuel and water temp etc etc and i tried to update one motec with more infos... but it didnt worked... dont know if the font.bmp need a special saving procedure but none of the things i did worked... if i use a original font file its working but if i created a new font i didnt worked :( so i stopped to spend time on it... i dont know yet if i will try it again after the gt3 are released and bring a update then with new motecs... too much things todo...

13913827_1648191915496802_7949469881915458456_o.jpg

1. mod will be much too big to upload them here
2. even if i would write some fictional credits like a lot people are doing it to upload ripped cars or tracks here the mod would not stay long here as a lot people like to use a the report button

;)

you can find and download the mod easy on facebook and on our forum its on the public section where you dont need to be a member to download it (when its released) ;) on my profile here you can find a link to both :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.