AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

ams2016-08-0812-19-07-746.png

its released ;) i hope you know where to get it? ;)

Last edited:
Hi PATR10T, one word : awesome..........

I've found a couple of gMotor2 error regarding AMS Mercedes, here they are :
1 - error loading texture ALCANTARA_GREY_DIFFUSE for material MERCEDES_AMG_CPIT_DASH
2 - error loading global material MERCEDES_AMG_CPIT_DASH
As a result the Clemens Schmid car is a little gray one with the words TEMP on it.

Thanks.
Luca.

Hello PATR10T,

Thanks for the full package of GT3 cars :).
Me and other guys have a problem with AUDI Rene RAST, after few seconds, we are kicked out of the game ...
Could you take a look into it please?

Thanks in advance.

Hi PATR10T, one word : awesome..........

I've found a couple of gMotor2 error regarding AMS Mercedes, here they are :
1 - error loading texture ALCANTARA_GREY_DIFFUSE for material MERCEDES_AMG_CPIT_DASH
2 - error loading global material MERCEDES_AMG_CPIT_DASH
As a result the Clemens Schmid car is a little gray one with the words TEMP on it.

Thanks.
Luca.
Download the shared textures, you are not using the latest one

Hello PATR10T,

Thanks for the full package of GT3 cars :).
Me and other guys have a problem with AUDI Rene RAST, after few seconds, we are kicked out of the game ...
Could you take a look into it please?

Thanks in advance.

Had this yesterday when checked the mod a last time... made a new backfire object and problem was solved... have to check if I updated it ob the packed files...

And jorrit is right, please use the mod thread on our forum... so I don't have to post the same answers several times ;)

Thanks! Great mod. I hope you will ask Renato Simioni for some help in the future new physics! He did help in the old Ferrari vs. Porsche mod for SCE...

Thanks! Great mod. I hope you will ask Renato Simioni for some help in the future new physics! He did help in the old Ferrari vs. Porsche mod for SCE...
Our physics guy left when he was working on new physics for the mod :( it was getting amazing let me tell you! hope he is still working on it and we'll have this soon but I'm not sure, there is some time we don't talk. If he does not come back we have nobody to do physics.

I feel that the ffb is better than in gsc, really better. Thank you for your passion of moding, and working on a game that can´t support mods. This is probably the biggest gt3 mod in simracing and with a high level of detail. thank you to all the team and specially to @PATR10T

thx ^^

the physic and ffb dosnt changed from sce to ams, if you think it feels much better then its reizas "fault" :D

btw the games does support mods, its just the devs dosnt support the modders ;) for sure reiza is giving a hint here and there but there just wont come official mod tools and explains how to because of the contract with isi ;)

I have to admit PATR10T that you mod is really nicely done! Some cars are not balanced against the others (Lotus in mind) but It creates a great challenge among all the players of the league.
Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back