AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

AFAIR, the Corvette was free to download for rF2 as a "teasing gift", so this might be the case with this one too, and hopefully it does mean that URD goes AMS :inlove:

I don't think this will mean that URD has now officially started modding for Automobilista to be honest, Cuz it looks like the C7R is just a updated WES Model with AMS Shaders,

Dont hate on my please :)

Schermafbeelding (321).png

Not to bully you all but i am working on a rework GT1 mod,
It will be a private mod, so only for the people who i call my Sim racing Friends.
If you really can't handle this^ then send me a PM or skype and maybe we can talk about it ;)
Nothing personal,
But just so you know that it's possible to have GT1 in game.
Please don't hate on me now.

@PATR10T GT3 mod will still make your sim racing days fun, So you have a Proper Gt3 mod instead of all of those rfactor knockoffs ;)

Seriously Download his mod it's great!

Don't worry the TCR International Series Mod i am working on will still be a public release

That's about it.

Have a good day :)

Did anyone notice that the realfeel.ini file already contains a line for the Corvette C7R ?! so looks like it will come sooner or later hopefully as official dlc :)
rf.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
rf.jpg
Are you sure you haven't got a mod installed? like EEC GTE/LMS mod? because i dont have that on my clean install of AMS and on my modded install ive got the EEC LMS mod installed and it has the same realfeel values as these ^^

Are you sure you haven't got a mod installed? like EEC GTE/LMS mod? because i dont have that on my clean install of AMS and on my modded install ive got the EEC LMS mod installed and it has the same realfeel values as these ^^

Thought the same at the beginning, that it's caused my a mod or something. But I made a complete fresh install after V1.0 was out and as @cazzoo is saying, it is in the beta as well, where I also have no/never mod installed ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.1%