AI Line Helper

Apps AI Line Helper 2022.03.08

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Esotic, is there a way to scale the app size? I've increased resolution to 4k and the app is now pretty tiny on the screen, which doesn't help my aging eyes, lol.

Esotic updated AI Line Helper with a new update entry:

size multiplier

This version now supports a "SizeMult" in the INI that should scale all the UI elements by the specified amount.

Code:
[AI_Line_Helper]
UseHotkey=1
HideIcon=1
MakeGrooveline=0
AllowFollowFocus=0
SizeMult=1.0
DR_Files=C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/server/DynamicRestrictors_ServerPlugin/dr_files/
ShowDRButtons = 0

There are also some extra buttons related to a server plug-in I am working on, but those are not helpful to anyone that's just making AI Lines...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Esotic, is there a way to scale the app size? I've increased resolution to 4k and the app is now pretty tiny on the screen, which doesn't help my aging eyes, lol.
Please note the new release now contains a "SizeMult" in the INI. Let me know if this is/is not working for you.

Cheers,

Esotic

I started having problems doing ai with the latest CSP v0.1.78 installed. I created a fast lane, made my sidelines, and began testing. I would then make a new fast lane, but I could not get the side lines to bake in. And sometimes could not make a pit lane either. It happened on several tracks for me. I then went back to the previous CSP version and it worked as usual. So I'm just wondering if anyone else is having issues, as there is no forum for ai guys, and I want to make sure it's not just something up with my system. BTW Anyone in touch with Ilja?

Question. Is there some way to make the sidelines load by default rather than by holding Shift? On tracks I redo lines for, even if the sidelines bake into the track limits, the cars behaviour can get extremely twitchy or almost clueless without the sidelines in

Are you referencing new ai behavior? I've been complaining about that for quite a while. I have it off, and use a .bat file to find and delete all that stuff that may get uploaded with new tracks on a weekly basis.

The bug I'm having began with 1.78. If a fast lane and side lines have been previously made, and then I try to then make an alternate fast lane, it will not bake in the previously made side lines. Changing back to 1.77 and the problem is gone, so I'm pretty sure it's a new CSP bug. I've contacted a few guys that I know that are in contact with Ilya, so I hope he will fix this.

I've got my hands on some newer test versions of CSP as well, and the problem remains. I've gone back to a preview 1.77 test version for now.

BTW I also found out that Ilya has been messing around with Python apps, so I don't know if something he did is breaking the app.... food for thought.

Last edited:
Are you referencing new ai behavior? I've been complaining about that for quite a while. I have it off, and use a .bat file to find and delete all that stuff that may get uploaded with new tracks on a weekly basis.

The bug I'm having began with 1.78. If a fast lane and side lines have been previously made, and then I try to then make an alternate fast lane, it will not bake in the previously made side lines. Changing back to 1.77 and the problem is gone, so I'm pretty sure it's a new CSP bug. I've contacted a few guys that I know that are in contact with Ilya, so I hope he will fix this.

I've got my hands on some newer test versions of CSP as well, and the problem remains. I've gone back to a preview 1.77 test version for now.

BTW I also found out that Ilya has been messing around with Python apps, so I don't know if something he did is breaking the app.... food for thought.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, and thanks for the clarification. I've been using 0.1.77 lately, which seems relatively stable with good framerates.

Question. Is there some way to make the sidelines load by default rather than by holding Shift? On tracks I redo lines for, even if the sidelines bake into the track limits, the cars behaviour can get extremely twitchy or almost clueless without the sidelines in
Disable those two options!
1649333922484.png

side...csv should import when newer than AI line.

Hi,

The more i do the less i understand...

I noticed lately that scale wasn't perfectly accurate
so i manually rescaled it, because of the to many objects i didn't want to join anything so i can still work on every objects independently .

Troubles started when i recreated ai line, it appears that line is off track when i'm near the car and back to normal when i take distance from it.

I presume the problem comes from the origin of the meshes or something...
After rescale, i applied all modifications before export
i checked to be sure that location on axis are 0 0 0 and scale 1 1 1

i tried different things but cannot fix it
any idea?

Attachments

• ai line.jpg
    ai line.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 47
  • ai line2.jpg
    ai line2.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Hi,

The more i do the less i understand...

I noticed lately that scale wasn't perfectly accurate
so i manually rescaled it, because of the to many objects i didn't want to join anything so i can still work on every objects independently .

Troubles started when i recreated ai line, it appears that line is off track when i'm near the car and back to normal when i take distance from it.

I presume the problem comes from the origin of the meshes or something...
After rescale, i applied all modifications before export
i checked to be sure that location on axis are 0 0 0 and scale 1 1 1

i tried different things but cannot fix it
any idea?
Maybe just run AC without CSP:
1661775145177.png

or disable this:

1661775001340.png

and make sure those two blue are off:
1661775079461.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?