AI Line Helper

Apps AI Line Helper 2022.03.08

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi everyone
I tried this cool app to fix some ai issues
I got the side files with data but they dont show up as yellow lines when starting the game with shift hold in CM. It also seems AI does ignor the sidelanes in races.
Any hints?
1684889498857.png

Try this

I'm in the middle of checking a course with CSP 0.2.2 and I just found a course where the side_line is wrong and I'm trying to fix it,
but I can't seem to get the yellow line with the current CSP, even if I try BassGaming's method and hold down Shift...
I have no idea how to fix this...

Attachments

• DeepL  2023_12_30 土曜日 18_43_11.png
    DeepL 2023_12_30 土曜日 18_43_11.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I'm in the middle of checking a course with CSP 0.2.2 and I just found a course where the side_line is wrong and I'm trying to fix it,
but I can't seem to get the yellow line with the current CSP, even if I try BassGaming's method and hold down Shift...
I have no idea how to fix this...
Can you try CSP 0.1.79 to see if this a csp 0.2.x bug or something else?

Last edited:
Just a few minutes ago, after lowering the CSP to 0.2.0 and then pulling the side_l back down, I pressed SHIFT again to read the side_line and it worked.
By inference from the fact that the yellow line did not appear until I re-drew it, I can conclude that perhaps the side_line I once drew did not fit the current CSP or was broken.
I then raised the CSP to 0.2.2 on the other course and redrew both side_lines, and the yellow line appeared the same way.
The only strange thing is that I only re-drew the side_line and got a yellow line... I wonder why? Well, I'm glad it's fixed.

Thanks for sharing your method, Esotic.

Attachments

• DeepL  2024_01_01 月曜日 0_06_24.png
    DeepL 2024_01_01 月曜日 0_06_24.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 26

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements