Ahvenisto Race Circuit

Tracks Ahvenisto Race Circuit 1.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
The track is great, but first 4 AI cars cannot leave the pit lane during weekend mode, they bump into the wall separating the pits on the right from the ones higher up on the left.

First previews ;) @Oxtar_ @Jaasu

20200123230655_1.jpg
20200123230520_1.jpg
20200123230352_1.jpg

Jaasu updated Ahvenisto Race Circuit with a new update entry:

• Added short asphalt area to extend T2, T6 and T10 exit kerb
  • Fixed some texture issues on guardrails
  • GrassFX changes
  • Moved flowers growing through kerbs
  • Smoothed bumps on pit exit line
  • T6 and T10 exit kerb lowered by 5cm
  • Track's edge white lines corrected to tape measured width of 10cm like on the real track. Not only that, it's now less wonky in some part of the track

Read the rest of this update entry...

thanks for the update, a few suggestions if you do any future updates to help make it more immersive:

Repeating bushes lacking randomness:
Screenshot_austin_mini_cooper_s_ahvenisto_rc_9-4-120-21-57-49.jpg

Repeating tree pattern lacking randomness:
Screenshot_austin_mini_cooper_s_ahvenisto_rc_9-4-120-21-57-53.jpg

harsh line of environment. adding some randomness to these kinds of areas in general would go a fair way in my opinion
Screenshot_austin_mini_cooper_s_ahvenisto_rc_9-4-120-21-58-16.jpg

Screenshot_austin_mini_cooper_s_ahvenisto_rc_9-4-120-21-58-45.jpg

Screenshot_austin_mini_cooper_s_ahvenisto_rc_9-4-120-21-58-52.jpg

Is it possible to get some version of the Vauhtiajot race track released? I would love to drive streets of my hometown!

Is it possible to get some version of the Vauhtiajot race track released? I would love to drive streets of my hometown!
I don't have any ETA for the Seinäjoki street circuit and infact I haven't even done anything for the track for quite long time.

This is what it looked like two years ago and pretty much looks the same right now. Semi-abandoned project waiting for that right motivation.

Last edited:
This is weird, sorry if you did not done anything wrong but I have so sharp eyes...and very good memory.

I thought you use Lidar...so environment shouldn't be similar in any way than my track, sorry. Also I gave you permission for my tracks 1 year ago, your video is loaded to Youtube 2 years ago. Your video is also on status hided (piilotettu) so it is secret project why is that? You never ever said that you have this project WIP, never and we have had many discussions about finnish tracks. Who are you man? What are you doing?

Sorry to ask about but is this really a scratch build track? I can see many similar solutions than I did to my track 10 years ago and my track has realistic surface but fantasy environment so my track is not even near the real track so your version looks funny for me in this light, how is this possible?

Your track: the ditches look quite similar, the driveway plots as well, I can see so so much the same, only problem is that only few people have this private mod and you should not be one of them, as it is never released...you have permission to convert my tracks and share them free, permission given 2020, but this track never came from me so if you used my track so were did you got it?

Pictures Jaasu:

Pictures me:

My video:

I earlier thougth that you used my Alastaro and Ahvenisto track then without my permission so now it seems that you really did it. You never mentioned who did those tracks first, I'm the Author no matter if you hange things, got it? Thanks!

I know the group of people you work for if you work, their simulator includes these finnish tracks and they do not have permission to use my work so I understand very well that you do not wanna mention my name in release notes. So do you help those bastards, do you? Or did they stole your work too?

Last edited:
This is weird, sorry if you did not done anything wrong but I have so sharp eyes...and very good memory.

I thought you use Lidar...so environment shouldn't be similar in any way than my track, sorry. Also I gave you permission for my tracks 1 year ago, your video is loaded to Youtube 2 years ago. Your video is also on status hided (piilotettu) so it is secret project why is that? You never ever said that you have this project WIP, never and we have had many discussions about finnish tracks. Who are you man? What are you doing?

Sorry to ask about but is this really a scratch build track? I can see many similar solutions than I did to my track 10 years ago and my track has realistic surface but fantasy environment so my track is not even near the real track so your version looks funny for me in this light, how is this possible?

Your track: the ditches look quite similar, the driveway plots as well, I can see so so much the same, only problem is that only few people have this private mod and you should not be one of them, as it is never released...you have permission to convert my tracks and share them free, permission given 2020, but this track never came from me so if you used my track so were did you got it?

Pictures Jaasu:

Pictures me:

My video:

I earlier thougth that you used my Alastaro and Ahvenisto track then without my permission so now it seems that you really did it. You never mentioned who did those tracks first, I'm the Author no matter if you hange things, got it? Thanks!

I know the group of people you work for if you work, their simulator includes these finnish tracks and they do not have permission to use my work so I understand very well that you do not wanna mention my name in release notes. So do you help those bastards, do you? Or did they stole your work too?

Riiigght... September 21th 2017 I posted I'm going to begin working on Seinäjoki street circuit https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ahvenisto-race-circuit.138938/page-3#post-2581801
Did I understand correctly, that its somehow suspicious that I'm have been working on this finnish track and not really mentioned it anywhere? Should I advertise it here on Rd that I'm working on this and that track? I'm not really going to talk about any track projects I'm working on if I'm not sure they will be finished and released someday. It's not my plan to create hype on WIP tracks and never finish those. Now when you think it like this, Seinäjoki already went that way.

In case you haven't noticed all the videos I have shared here on RaceDepartment are hidden. I have no reason to keep any work in progress videos public on my Youtube. If that is somehow suspicious then so be it.

And Seinäjoki is based on lidar like every other track. I didn't ask you any permission for your version of it, you gave it. Like I have probably said before, I don't see that those old tracks are worth to use. It's much easier progress to just create everything from scratch.

As we have fought before, released versions of Alastaro and Ahvenisto does not contain anything stolen from you. If still disagree, fine. Thats your choice.
As I said Seinäjoki haven't seen any work for long time and in same situation is every other track. I had some plans for new track but if I have to go thought your nonsense copyright claims on every single track no matter what I do, I might as well stop doing anything at this point.

Last edited:
I see there's been talks of a Vauhtiajot mod years ago and someone asked about it last year so I'm doing it again. Is the project completely abandoned or just on hold indefinitely, waiting for the motivation? I would love to have Vauhtiajot as a somewhat ready mod so I get to drive around the streets of my second hometown in AC.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.