Ahvenisto Race Circuit

Tracks Ahvenisto Race Circuit 1.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
And we're back in action :) Those who has been reading my posts here probably noted I mentioned that after Ahvenisto I'll begin to work with better ground textures for Alastaro track.

Plans changed and I'll begin to work this this: Seinajoki street circuit located in Seinäjoki, Finland. Event held here is called Seinäjoen Vauhtiajot in Finnish. The track will be based on LiDAR data just like my previous tracks.

vauhtiajot.png

seinajoki_lidar.PNG

Good to see everything worked out ok :)

Is that street circuit being used in Rallysprint events? Love watching those on youtube, so many great unconventional cars

Great track indeed :) However, there might be something weird with drive through penalties... Should they work ok with the latest 1.0.3 version? Yesterday we raced on our own server and everything went smoothly until race #4, when one driver slipped his clutch before green and got a penalty. He drove through the pits, but the penalty was not cleared -> he got disqualified. Is this a known problem/issue?

Great track indeed :) However, there might be something weird with drive through penalties... Should they work ok with the latest 1.0.3 version? Yesterday we raced on our own server and everything went smoothly until race #4, when one driver slipped his clutch before green and got a penalty. He drove through the pits, but the penalty was not cleared -> he got disqualified. Is this a known problem/issue?
Well, I haven't actually tested the drive through penalties but I don't see any reason why those shouldn't work.

Layout seems proper although some of textures are a bit garish. I think the textures from the original Ahvenisto that was posted look much better.

Any updates on Seinäjoen vauhtiajot? I just started modeling up something from scratch but might stop if there is track being made with LiDAR.
Currently the track development is on hold, I quite haven't had time to start up working with the track again.
The track's actual road layout is done, most of the work required is to create terrain, few roads, objects such as fences and buildings.

sj1.png sj2.png sj3.png sj4.png

And when you don't have nothing more to do, You might make a rallycross/jokkis and drifting versions too?
This most likely wont happen.

Last edited:
Currently the track development is on hold, I quite haven't had time to start up working with the track again.
The track's actual road layout is done, most of the work required is to create terrain, few roads, objects such as fences and buildings.
Cool! I hope you get some time to start working on it again. Would really like to get some laps in at some point!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back