(ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface

Apps (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,
I am not able to get the ACTI to connect to Assetto Corsa. The software gives me "ERROR: Dataflow synchronization has timed out.". Also the in app software gives me "Trigger ERROR. type= <class 'ConnectionRefusedError'>. What do I need to do to fix this?

Thank you
The acti.exe program needs to be running before it is "triggered" from the in-game app.

Howdy,
Great app, its quite awesome. Just one question about Track Editor. In the manual you say:
"Go back to Generate Track..., this time select the outer edge lap, "GPS" under Method, the GPS Latitude & Longitude channels, "Outer Line" as the Type and click "Ok". Repeat for the inner edge lap."

However my Assetto Corsa does not detect GPS and reports that the channels are Not Available. Is there something missing in the manual? I.e. "Use CG Accel Lateral again"? Or am I missing something really simple?

Many thanks for putting in such a big effort!
AiRPoD

Howdy,
Great app, its quite awesome. Just one question about Track Editor. In the manual you say:
"Go back to Generate Track..., this time select the outer edge lap, "GPS" under Method, the GPS Latitude & Longitude channels, "Outer Line" as the Type and click "Ok". Repeat for the inner edge lap."

However my Assetto Corsa does not detect GPS and reports that the channels are Not Available. Is there something missing in the manual? I.e. "Use CG Accel Lateral again"? Or am I missing something really simple?

Many thanks for putting in such a big effort!
AiRPoD
Are you using the provided sample Motec workbook? In the one that I provided, there are formulas to create the GPS channels (the formulas basically transform the provided in-game coordinates to relative GPS coordinates that Motec can make sense of).

Is it possible to get more tyre temperatures in Motec except from tyre core. Like inner and outer temperature which are shown in the new tyres app in AC that comes with update 1.5?

For people that have the "UDP Timeout issue" using the remote ACTI Live Telemetry, I've found a FIX.
I got same problem...TCP connection ok (triggering OK) but no UDP connection. (Timeout error)

The problem is the port 9996. Many Internet Providers blocks that port on their side, so you can try everything you want, but you cannot connect.

To avoid this, when you forward the port, set the service on the router using 9996 as INTERNAL port but put 9999 as EXTERNAL port.

In ACTI settings, put 9999 as "Remote UDP Port" and you have done!

Hope it helps! :)

Is there a way to delay of processing the log till after the race and not after a stint? I ask because when it opens the cmdpromt it messes with my video and the game will stutter from then on.

Hello...there is another issue....
When using ACTI in remote...the UDP connection dies every 300 seconds, so a modify is needed to "keep alive" the connection...
If I use it in LAN, instead, no problem.

To use ACTI in remote without losing connection every 300 seconds, you can use a virtual lan software like Hamachi or Evolve

Last edited:
Hi All, I follow the procedure in the Readme but the acti is not visible in game in the app menu. I have turned it on in the General menu of AC but it doesn't appear in game. Could someone help me

Hi!
I try to create the track with i2, i follow all the instructions on the user guide but at the end my result is the picture in attachment. I can't find out what i'm doing wrong.
Thanks in advance

I've got the same issue...is there some other instructions to follow or another parameter to set in Motec i2 ?
Thanks...

Last edited:
@Robert van Husen
I've got the same issue...is there some other instructions to follow or another parameter to set in Motec i2 ?
Thanks...

I solved the issue about generating new tracks to use in Live Telemetry

When you export data with Motec I2 Pro in .CSV format, you got ALL THE DATA separated by commas ( , )

I opened a .csv of the original files and I saw that the numbers are in this format (note dots and commas):
"237.4","1","0","0","0","0","0","-0.13","-0.00","0.16"
The motec generated files, instead, uses only the commas, so the same row will be:
"237,4","1","0","0","0","0","0","-0,13","-0,00","0,16"

you can simply modify all the data using "Notepad++" (freeware) and "Search and Replace" function

First Select all the rows with numbers (from row 18 to end)

then press CTRL+F and use "Search and Replace"

first search all commas , and replace with dots .

then search for "." and replace with ","

Save the file, and enjoy your track in ACTI Live Telemetry :)

hi @all
i have a great problem. I read the pdf and made the first steps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Extract the acti sub-archive to your "My Documents" folder (i.e. "C:\Users\<user_name>\Documents").
1.2 ACTI Trigger Control Setup
 Extract the acti_trig_cntrl sub-archive to your "Assetto Corsa" folder (i.e. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa").
 In Assetto Corsa, go to Options->General and enable the acti app.
 Start an Assetto Corsa in-game session and from the app menu on the right-hand side open the ACTI Trigger Control and ACTI Trigger Control Settings windows.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
on the last step i can't see any of the ACTI Icons on the right side (yes i have enabled ACTI under options). I have other apps (RSR Live Timer) which run perfectly but this icons didn't appear. Does somebody know on which side i can search for a solution or what can go wrong if i follow exactly the above steps.
thx for help
hape

Question from a novice AC racer and user of ACTI:
I installed ACTI on a remote computer through a LAN connection. Data connection is established and the parameters are recorded in the ACTI application. So this works fine!
Only, I see the data passing by in ACTI while racing and I also see the Stint files saved by the program in the ACTI\telem folder but it seems there is no way to load them into ACTI and do the analysis.
Does ACTI facilitate analysis afterwards or do I need the Motec software to perform an analysis after I did a practice session?

I already solve the issue myself........ didn't realized that the analysis software is included and working.
Great!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea