(ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface

Apps (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
not sure how to do this but it seems others have no issues running in 64 bit mode and it not simple to do according to sites i have looked at, and i am running windows 8.1
I meant this 32-bit setting from inside the AC launcher. That just forces the game to run in 32-bit mode.
upload_2015-10-12_18-8-18.png

KLGreene updated (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface with a new update entry:

(added configurable recording rates)

v1.1.0: (released during Assetto Corsa v1.3.2)
- Added configurable recording rate settings. All of the available channels are now divided into two groups - 'Base-Rate' and 'High-Rate' channels. The respective recording rates for the two groups can be specified through the acti.exe settings menu. Note that the recording rates should not exceed the average video frame rate.
- added a few new data channels (i.e. KERS Level, Flags, Position etc)
- updated sample Motec i2 project to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ACTI v1.1.0 is now up. From the changelog:

v1.1.0: (released during Assetto Corsa v1.3.2)
- Added configurable recording rate settings. All of the available channels are now
divided into two groups - 'Base-Rate' and 'High-Rate' channels. The respective
recording rates for the two groups can be specified through the acti.exe
settings menu. Note that the recording rates should not exceed the average video
frame rate.
- added a few new data channels (i.e. KERS Level, Flags, Position etc)
- updated sample Motec i2 project to display the new data channels
- added the name of the tire compound used during the recorded stint to the motec
log
- added the current version of AC to the motec log
- acti.exe layout changes

Cheers,

Read more about this resource...[/QUOTE]
I could not make it work, the message ...
someone could help me ...
ERROR: Dataflow synchronization has timed out.
>>> Connection terminated.
After starting the programme (motec.exe) from the in-game app it orked suddenly. But today it stopped wortking again followiung the same procedure and now the in-game config console says the following:

I have no idea what goes wrong now as it worked yesterday with the same settings, all ports opened in the router for forwarding and my PC that runs ac has a fixed local IP ...

After starting the programme (motec.exe) from the in-game app it orked suddenly. But today it stopped wortking again followiung the same procedure and now the in-game config console says the following:

I have no idea what goes wrong now as it worked yesterday with the same settings, all ports opened in the router for forwarding and my PC that runs ac has a fixed local IP ...[/QUOTE]
It's probably a conflict with another app... Try disabling some of the other apps you have running and see if you can isolate the issue. Also, are you running 32- or 64-bit AC?

It's probably a conflict with another app... Try disabling some of the other apps you have running and see if you can isolate the issue. Also, are you running 32- or 64-bit AC?
It's really weird: sometimes it works without an issue and then it suddenly refuses working again. And I never should touch the startet acti.exe (alt+tab to desktop etc.) to load the live telemetry window - then the application frontend crashes without notice and I get the errors back until I reboot my system and start from the scratch. I doubt it has something to do with other apps but I will check this. Maybe there is something going on with the codepages? And I am running the 64bit version of AC as I have a 64bit windows (german version, european codepage 850).

Edit: Did a short test today with all other custom apps disabled and it worked from the very beginning. I could do some test laps wothout any issue and as soon as I re-entered to the box it saved and exported the session. Quite very well!
But as soon as I switched to the desktop and tried to open the Live Telemtry viewer, too, the acti.exe crashed and I could‘t get it to work again until I exited AC and restartet new.
Maybe this behavior has something to do with the fact that I am running a 2-screen system with the main screen running AC in full view and the additional screen for seperate tools like TS oder HudDash communications programm (but both were not running during this test session!) etc.

Last edited:
It's really weird: sometimes it works without an issue and then it suddenly refuses working again. And I never should touch the startet acti.exe (alt+tab to desktop etc.) to load the live telemetry window - then the application frontend crashes without notice and I get the errors back until I reboot my system and start from the scratch. I doubt it has something to do with other apps but I will check this. Maybe there is something going on with the codepages? And I am running the 64bit version of AC as I have a 64bit windows (german version, european codepage 850).

Edit: Did a short test today with all other custom apps disabled and it worked from the very beginning. I could do some test laps wothout any issue and as soon as I re-entered to the box it saved and exported the session. Quite very well!
But as soon as I switched to the desktop and tried to open the Live Telemtry viewer, too, the acti.exe crashed and I could‘t get it to work again until I exited AC and restartet new.
Maybe this behavior has something to do with the fact that I am running a 2-screen system with the main screen running AC in full view and the additional screen for seperate tools like TS oder HudDash communications programm (but both were not running during this test session!) etc.
Make sure that you're using v1.1.0 of acti.exe and that in the acti.exe settings menu, you specify a valid "reference lap" file and "workspace" file.

Make sure that you're using v1.1.0 of acti.exe and that in the acti.exe settings menu, you specify a valid "reference lap" file and "workspace" file.

THX a lot! Now everything works as intended. Really great job you did with this app!

Edit: I could figure out that ACTI seems to have problems with the following 2 apps I am using:
If I get some more, I will let you know. Maybe these informations could help you to figure out what's interfering between these...

Last edited:
Hi!
I try to create the track with i2, i follow all the instructions on the user guide but at the end my result is the picture in attachment. I can't find out what i'm doing wrong.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 434
Hi,

first of all I like to thank KLGreene for for this fantastic work. I've been looking for a thing like that a long time. Thanks alot.
I got the same connection problem at 64bit mode than it was reported by other users. At 32 bit it works fine. Then I've take a look at the acti app sourcecode and I've set the connection timeout from 1.5 to 3.0 and it solved the problem for me. I hope this may help you and the other users to get things run.

Thanks alot one more time. Now I got to fly a round at the Nordschleife ☺☺ and analyse the data this wonderfull app will provide ☺

KillinCowboY

@KLGreene

Please upload any updates here with the full file, and do not link to any external website for downloading.

I have uploaded it here on your behalf, and it is version 1.1.0.
I had to upload it as version 1.1.0.0 to get the new upload to register correctly, there is no change of content

Hi,
I am having a slight issue with the installation. I am getting an error stating that I did not specify the correct path to my documents for the acti.exe. Because of this my computer freezes not allowing me to correct the path. Thanks in advance for your help.

edit: Issue solved!

Last edited:
Hello,
I am not able to get the ACTI to connect to Assetto Corsa. The software gives me "ERROR: Dataflow synchronization has timed out.". Also the in app software gives me "Trigger ERROR. type= <class 'ConnectionRefusedError'>. What do I need to do to fix this?

Thank you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back