2018 Fantasy Season

Misc 2018 Fantasy Season 1.4.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
What do i have to do, when i want to play online again?
What I do is go to steam, right-click on F1 2017, go to properties, local files, view integrity of game files. This will check for altered files and download only the files that were changed

Hello i recently download this mod i really love it ! but sadly i saw a trouble , i am not able to save my progress , i don't know if its because i basically do a copy of all folder then drag the files and keep the older save but well i can't save anything when i quit the game it forget all save :(

Hello i recently download this mod i really love it ! but sadly i saw a trouble , i am not able to save my progress , i don't know if its because i basically do a copy of all folder then drag the files and keep the older save but well i can't save anything when i quit the game it forget all save :(

most of the time it means yer running an older version of the game. I think you need a version after 1.09 or 1.10 to be able to save with mods.

Really great mod, I like everything about it but I have two issues

1) Alonso seems to win every race and his car seems to be way faster than anybody else, he ussualy finishes lap with huge lead
2) The cars seem to brake randomly in middle of the sochi track

Really great mod, I like everything about it but I have two issues

1) Alonso seems to win every race and his car seems to be way faster than anybody else, he ussualy finishes lap with huge lead
2) The cars seem to brake randomly in middle of the sochi track

I haven’t had the alonso issue myself or from anyone else but I am trying to fix the Sochi problem but I don’t know how to solve it yet

Thanks for the update! I will finish my current season and the update to the latest beta. I have just three tracks remaining and since sochi I have not encountered any problems. One thing I noticed that there is a typo in Nico Hülkenberg name.

I am running a new season with the beta and it seems the issue in Sochi track has been fixed? I had a race there but in heavy rain and I did not encounter the problem I had previously with the random braking in track.

I am running a new season with the beta and it seems the issue in Sochi track has been fixed? I had a race there but in heavy rain and I did not encounter the problem I had previously with the random braking in track.
I did try to adjust the Audi weight distribution. I'll test for myself when I return from holiday

Can't seem to get it to work. I have used the drag and drop method. The game crashes at launch every time. The second light turns on an the game crashes. Its a fresh install of the game and there are no other mods installed, and it works without the mod just fine.

Can't seem to get it to work. I have used the drag and drop method. The game crashes at launch every time. The second light turns on an the game crashes. Its a fresh install of the game and there are no other mods installed, and it works without the mod just fine.
So I got it to work. Here is the problem, there is a simple misspell. in F1 2017\asset_groups\ there is a folder called [f1_2017_vehicle package], as you can see it is missing one underscore sign. Just rename it to [f1_2017_vehicle_package], this has fixed the game crashing for me.
Edit: Managed to launch the game one time like this, now its the same as before.

So I got it to work. Here is the problem, there is a simple misspell. in F1 2017\asset_groups\ there is a folder called [f1_2017_vehicle package], as you can see it is missing one underscore sign. Just rename it to [f1_2017_vehicle_package], this has fixed the game crashing for me.
Edit: Managed to launch the game one time like this, now its the same as before.

Is this with the new update as the spelling mistake isn't in the new file and I've done extensive testing (12 hours) to find bugs and resolved all of the ones I could find. Really sorry if it still doesn't work but I can't think of any other solution

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.