2018 Fantasy Season

Misc 2018 Fantasy Season 1.4.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am planning on adding language fixes in an update that should be out within a week, currently the mod only works in English I'm afraid.

Can you do mod where will be perfomance mode like you did, i mean something like equal perfomance but redbull good corners and merc good top speed, but equal everyone in tier 1 please

And how can i change my language to englisch in f1 i dont find the option
I have never had to change language but I think there’s an option in the settings in game but I can’t remember where. If not, try renaming the English file in localisation to the German one.

Last edited:
Can you do mod where will be perfomance mode like you did, i mean something like equal perfomance but redbull good corners and merc good top speed, but equal everyone in tier 1 please
It would be difficult as it took me about a month to get these performances, trying to get them all roughly equal would be very difficult especially with final year exams and league practice.

I would recommend one shot quali or drive out instead of doing a flying lap. Sorry but it is the only solution.

Ok thanks this helped me a lot!
Maybe you could write in your description that people have to change their language to english until your update comes out, to avoid stuff like this in future.

What happens if i drive to garage manually in qualifying and then wait there until the time is over but i dont accelerate the time or so.

Hey, the mod looks amazing and I wanted to give it a try. However, it is my first time having F1 on PC rather than console, and I'm not sure how to install it. I backed up the original files, and tried to replace them with the ones in the mod. But it always freezes when it gets to McLaren's files. Is there any tutorial or notes on how to do it? Cheers, keep up the good work

Hey, the mod looks amazing and I wanted to give it a try. However, it is my first time having F1 on PC rather than console, and I'm not sure how to install it. I backed up the original files, and tried to replace them with the ones in the mod. But it always freezes when it gets to McLaren's files. Is there any tutorial or notes on how to do it? Cheers, keep up the good work

Updating on my issue, i've been able to install the mod, however, i'm confused about the sharkfin folder. I tried to replace the numbers according to the note left in the folder, but out of every driver number change, ONLY Kubica's is not blurred out. All other cars (even the McLarens not sure why) have their numbers and initials blurred out.

Updating on my issue, i've been able to install the mod, however, i'm confused about the sharkfin folder. I tried to replace the numbers according to the note left in the folder, but out of every driver number change, ONLY Kubica's is not blurred out. All other cars (even the McLarens not sure why) have their numbers and initials blurred out.
Is this in game or in the archiver and if you’re new to modding, have tried using the drag and drop instead?

Is this in game or in the archiver and if you’re new to modding, have tried using the drag and drop instead?

Its in game, I only used the drag and drop method as I'm new to it. The liveries look great but its only the numbers that are blurred out for all new drivers included in the mod and both McLarens, but I found it strange that Kubica's car is just fine.

Maybe I'm putting the files in the wrong folder? I put the ''Driver 11 Force India'' for example in the vehicle package folder. Same process for all of them including Kubica, which worked out well

After fresh install it works. I guess maybe there were some leftover mod files in there from somewhere else. Hoping for another mod with the actual 2018 teams and liveries in the future as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back