2018 Fantasy Season

Misc 2018 Fantasy Season 1.4.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

Apex

Bottler
BaconBrawler submitted a new resource:

2018 Fantasy Season - A completely made up season mod

This is my first mod and is a fantasy mod that has influence from real life at all.

2018 season background:

In 2018, the FIA got rid of v6 engines in favour of v8 turbo hybrids (sounds by Ace9921). This caused 2 new engine manufacturers to enter and it caused Honda to leave the sport after a dismal 2017. Pirelli also decided to increase the...

Read more about this resource...

What do you mean?
The pictures on the mod page :D Is just says

First of all, I want to say thank you, for that awsome mod. It has really great skins and cool driver paarings, in my opinion. Sadly, the racing is not as close as you showed it with the screenshots. I do not know if I did something wrong, but Mercedes and Ferarri are still one second ahead of everyone, even though I changed all the vtf files. Can you suggest what might be the problem? (apologies for my english, I´m not a native speaker)

Are you accelerating or Simulating time?
What track is this?
I´m accelrating it. So far I played in Italy, Bahrain, USA, China and Brasil. The biggest problem was that Audi was like 1.7 sec. behind the mercedes and Ferarri cars. At least in China Hülkenberg got p2 in quali, however Perez was 2 seconds slower and in p18, so how could this be?

If you accelerate time, the mod stops working, its a problem in-game and no one can fix it. It happens because the game simulates time based of pre-made performance charts that us modders can't access.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%