2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a stupid question but for me there.

I do not understand this: Sprint format-Semienduro-Enduro.
There are three formats and then race in Adelaide are 41laps. because?

These three formats are to be used?

Edit; when he entered the server, I do not see the custom skins.

Not sure about the points system.. lets hope it pans out correctly.
I know it's a stupid question but for me there.

I do not understand this: Sprint format-Semienduro-Enduro.
There are three formats and then race in Adelaide are 41laps. because?

These three formats are to be used?

Edit; when he entered the server, I do not see the custom skins.

The sprint format means that you have 2 races in the round of about 30 minutes, Semi-enduro is one race of 60 minutes and enduro is one race of 75 minutes, Adelaide is an Semi-enduro race and 41 laps is about 60 minutes.

The sprint format means that you have 2 races in the round of about 30 minutes, Semi-enduro is one race of 60 minutes and enduro is one race of 75 minutes, Adelaide is an Semi-enduro race and 41 laps is about 60 minutes.
That, I understand, I was referring to Div2 points. As my last experience with RD was that the last 5 in div1 got moved to div2 and the fastest 5 from div2 were moved to div1, regardless of championship points.

I was just a little confused, that's all.

Sorry to be moaning a bit, but am I correct in assuming that I can make up 80 points if I finish tenth instead of twentieth in a sprint round both times in division one compared to only making up 40 points in an Enduro?

Sorry to be moaning a bit, but am I correct in assuming that I can make up 80 points if I finish tenth instead of twentieth in a sprint round both times in division one compared to only making up 40 points in an Enduro?

yep your correct, the point system kinda copying the real point system that is use in the V8 Supercar series this taken from Wikipedia
Points are awarded as follows at all championship events. Various different points scales are applied to events having one, two, three or four races, ensuring that a driver will be awarded 300 points for winning all races at any event. Points are awarded to all cars that have covered 75% of the race distance, provided they are running at the completion of the final lap and with a final lap time within 200% of the race winner's fastest lap. At the endurance events, both drivers earn the total points awarded to the finishing position of the car

in our case since we only run a maximum of 2 races per round and that we run 2 divisions instead of a single one we had to adjust it a little and make the Enduro round important in point scoring as its the goal in the real series. i'm following the real series and i can tell you that the system works to make the championship more exciting and close.

Just wondering if there are team points/standings? I assume so and that it just adds points from each of the two drivers, but thought I would ask.

Also will this be live streamed and if so will it just be on RD or live on youtube as well?

Just wondering if there are team points/standings? I assume so and that it just adds points from each of the two drivers, but thought I would ask.

Also will this be live streamed and if so will it just be on RD or live on youtube as well?

the points for the team are compiled by the app we use but its driver championship only so the team points have no meaning.

yes division 1 will be broadcast as all other leagues here on RD via Youtube, if you go to the RD YT channel at the time of the broadcast i think you can watch it from there too.

We are grateful to have so admins involved and help us in everything. Google Translate is a great help, but many words not translate well and is often difficult to understand the rules of RDTCCS10.

Thank you for answering all my questions Yves and not neglecting users. I have difficulty in understanding the rules to be in another language. Now everything clarified.

the points for the team are compiled by the app we use but its driver championship only so the team points have no meaning.

yes division 1 will be broadcast as all other leagues here on RD via Youtube, if you go to the RD YT channel at the time of the broadcast i think you can watch it from there too.
What, no teams champ? :S

If there is no team champ then it is a shame that we were restricted to two drivers per team or was there another reason for limiting it to two?

I understand it's slightly more work, but I really like the idea of a teams championship, and I'm sure others do too.

It gives another dynamic to the racing [and narrative for the stream team etc] and gives people two objectives within a race, rather than to win as an individual it promotes team work and team cohesion.

If there is no team champ then it is a shame that we were restricted to two drivers per team or was there another reason for limiting it to two?

well for me its only logic that a team have only 2 drivers even if it doesn't have a team championship, in the V8 Supercars series each team only have 2 drivers, the owner of a team can have another team but they usually use another name for it, the only exceptions are Nissan motorsports that have 4 drivers but they don't have the same sponsors or liveries for the third and fourth cars and starting in the next season Red Bull Racing Australia that will have 3 drivers.

@Yves Larose I think as the rules have to be adhered to (same as with the cutting issues the last few days). I think, although I could be misinterpreting it, that section 4 of the RD rules states that with any series that has team sign ups must also have a teams championship. The only case where there would not be a teams championship would be in the case of single driver sign ups only.

well for me its only logic that a team have only 2 drivers even if it doesn't have a team championship, in the V8 Supercars series each team only have 2 drivers, the owner of a team can have another team but they usually use another name for it, the only exceptions are Nissan motorsports that have 4 drivers but they don't have the same sponsors or liveries for the third and fourth cars and starting in the next season Red Bull Racing Australia that will have 3 drivers.
Well they have a team champ as per real V8 supercars.

Only two cars are eligible to score points, I don't know if thats nominated before each race, or if it is the best of the two cars that finish. But yea, triple 8 won it last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes