2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid I am away at Autosport international this weekend and I am away from my computer. I have both my skin and the one for Gareth Messham on my computer. Is there a chance I can send them over on Monday? I also need help with the window files. It all came together quite late. @Davy Vandevenne

Last edited:
Sealing a late entry into the RDTCC, team manager Phil Rose is pleased to announce a two car assault under the Demon Tweeks Racing banner.

Joining Phil Rose in the driving duties will be PC simracing newcomer Gareth Messham who is making the switch from console racing. He is no stranger to simracing however and has proven his pace on numerous occasions including just recently in a hot lap competition at the Autosport International show. Rose has a long history in simracing from writing track guides for RACE The WTCC Game and RACE 07, through to winning a hot lap competition hosted by Simraceway. Both drivers are GT Academy national finalists from 2011.

Speaking of the season ahead, Rose is confident of a good result. "The testing mileage has shown some good speed and competitive times. It helps that Gareth and I are closely matched on pace, particularly when it comes to setup work. I think that we are going to have a good season and, although he is new to this game, I'm sure that Gareth will be on the pace from the start."

When asked regarding who would have the upper hand, Phil was quietly confident. "I have a good couple of tenths over Gareth so far, but we will be pushing each other all the way"

Phil would like to thank sponsors Demon Tweeks, APM, Cobra Seats and BBT Race Preparation.

AdrVF6B.jpg

Last edited:
Bit frustrating for me, I've done nothing but high fuel runs and long distance setups. I'm now away all week until pre-qual so cant practice or set up the car. Ah well, best hope I make div 1!

Where you can see the times? It is frustrating for me, I can not compare times with other riders. My current time is 0.58.450

In prequaly only serves to mark time? no race with other pilots?

Where you can see the times? It is frustrating for me, I can not compare times with other riders. My current time is 0.58.450

In prequaly only serves to mark time? no race with other pilots?

we don't have a live timing system but since we don't have a practice server open it doesn't matter, a good way to see where you stand in the field is to join one of the club events this week that uses the PQ combo.

Forgive me for asking so much. I can hardly function in a website with a language different from mine. I will try to live up to compete in the circuit.
Thank you for answering my questions.

Round 1.jpg

Event details
Date: Saturday January 30, 2016
Track: Adelaide Street Circuit
Length: 3.780 km
Weather: Dry

Session Info
  • 18:30 GMT Free Practice (60 minutes, be present in the server no later than 19:29 GMT)
  • 19:30 GMT Qualification (15 minutes unlimited laps)
  • 19:45 GMT Warm up (5 minutes)
  • 19:50 GMT Race (41 laps, Standing start)
The Parc fermé rule will be turn off meaning you will be able to change setting between and during all the sessions.

Division One
Server name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TCC #1
Skin pack: download
  1. Oscar Hardwick
  2. Jake Cooper
  3. Eric Stranne
  4. Ferdinand Lechner
  5. Phil Rose
  6. Kacper Kolodziejczyk
  7. Paul Watkins
  8. Lewis McGlade
  9. Shaun Allan
  10. Mark Breslin
  11. Rob Taplin
  12. Niranjan Kumar
  13. Ryan Seltzer
  14. Kevin Ryan
  15. Anders Nilsson
  16. Gabriel Sterr
  17. Davy Vandevenne
  18. Tero Dahlberg
  19. Yuri Kasdorp
  20. Jimi Hughes
  21. Charles Baccio
  22. Paul Joseph
  23. Tobias Rohner
  24. Gareth Messham
  25. Tamas Pazsy
  26. Craig Patteson
Division Two
Server name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TCC #2
Skin pack: download
  1. Matheus Machado
  2. Stig Bidstrup
  3. Jari Vinnari
  4. Franklin Stegink
  5. Mike Bell
  6. Alex Di Domenicantonio
  7. Paul Le Messurier
  8. John Souter
  9. Moises Navarro
  10. Janos Gyarmati
  11. Theo vd Brink
  12. Will New
  13. Peter Vukobratovich
  14. Matt Bailey
  15. Ian Le Messurier
  16. Sergio Mengal
  17. Norman Bruce
  18. Steve Le Gallez
  19. Bill Grewcock
  20. Yves Larose
  21. Shawn Jacobs
  22. Sven-Arne Andersson
  23. Michael Klein
  24. John Lock
  25. Genci Estebanez
  26. Brezeanu Adrian
Reported Absence
  1. Tuomas Koriala
  2. Andrew Harper
  3. Arne Freiensehner
  4. Fabrizio Telasio
  5. Nick Sayers
  6. Matthew Schwass
  7. Kurt Vanhee
  8. Franklin Junior Stegink
  9. Andy Vandevelde
  10. Jim Nobbs
  11. Steve Travers
Reserve list:
Everybody can sign up to be a reserve driver even if you haven't sign up for the league, the priority will be given to the persons that had sign up for the league in the order of the Pre-Qualifications results.
  1. Sharjeel Riaz
  2. Leandro Alonso
  3. Alex McFarlane

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm struggling to install the skin pack, exe file won't open once extracted. I've tried deleting and downloading the rar file again, and turning my PC off and back on again and that didn't fix it, that's about the limit of my troubleshooting skills, anyone got any thoughts?

I'm struggling to install the skin pack, exe file won't open once extracted. I've tried deleting and downloading the rar file again, and turning my PC off and back on again and that didn't fix it, that's about the limit of my troubleshooting skills, anyone got any thoughts?

i've just tried it and everything work just fine for me and to be honest i have no idea why its not working for you, @Davy Vandevenne any idea ?

Will this championship be broadcast with commentators? I am thinking it is? If so I would assume that the preQ is not?
thanks
I think there is 0 sense to broadcast the pre-qualifying...people are allowed to leave and join at any time during the 1 hour window so the HUD showing positions and laptimes would be busy. I just don't see why it should be broadcasted, it's just a pre-qualifying. S9 pre-q wasn't streamed either.

In the regulation is written this:
The fastest 26 drivers will be seeded for division one, driver 27 - 52 will be seeded for division two.

We are 68 registered. ¿Of 53 to 68 are reserves? thanks

I would imagine so yes. There were 2 servers in S9 and 30 people in each. The rest were on the reserve list. But if i recall there was a 3rd server that the reserves could access to preactice and have a bit of a race amongst them selves.

Will this championship be broadcast with commentators? I am thinking it is? If so I would assume that the preQ is not?
thanks

thats the plan to broadcast the championship and as for the PQ, the last time we broadcasted a PQ it wasn't that good as poeple were going on and off the server which resulted in freezes in the broadcast each time which doesn't look very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes