2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thanks a bunch I've just finished watching the D1 race & look t the top of this page, I should have been in D2 race, but nobody bothered to in form me or send me the server password, as I was trying to get on before 18:30 :sick:

I pitted, only a couple of cars in the pitlane - unfortunately one of them, just stopped, was in my pitbox. Wasn't sure if the cars would be ghosted in that instance so gave him a gentle nudge (sorry about that). Lost 50 seconds and 6 places. Great fun though!

Well, I definately think I've won the award for most flamboyant corner exit...........

t1.jpg

I know it doesn't mean much but apologies to Ferdinand Lechner, he was lapping me. I let Oscar by and then moved back to get the racing line not realising Ferdinand was approaching like a missile. He tried to avoid me and almost did but wrecked his engine when he hit the back of my car! Feel a right idiot, sorry Ferdinand.

Well that went well. Sorry to @Mark Breslin for the move in to the final corner. It was too aggressive upon watching it back. I was just too busy defending from Lechner to get my braking done more properly. My bad on that one.

Shame that Lechner got ruined as his strategy was deserving of a win. All in all a decent event on a tricky track. Would like to see a lot more back marker etiquette in future rounds though.

Well I can't think of a more exciting way to start a season, it had it all!

Great to see so many cars finish the race, being Adelaide I was expecting the attrition rate to be high but happy to be proven wrong there :laugh: Well done guys on a fantastic first round of the season, look forward to the next one :)

Also just wanted to say a big thanks to @Frank on the cameras, as well as to @R.J. O'Connell and @Lorenzo Bonder for doing a fabulous job in the comms booth :D

Did anyone else end up sharing a pit box? I came in to pit and there was a car already there. Not a teammate either. @Yves Larose It unfortunately cost me some time, and probably for the other racer too. Kind of a bummer too since it probably cost about 10 or 12 seconds and I will be relegated down to server two by about 4 seconds. If that was normal and everyone had that no big deal, just wish I would have know beforehand.

Had some great racing with a few people though!

Is anyone going to explain to me WHY! I wasn't informed that I was going to be in the division 2 race, nor was I sent the password for the server when I had been trying to get on @ 18:30 & why since that time I have had no responce from Yves, when Imessaged him @ 18:36, an hour before qualifying I AM ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got taken out and smashed into the wall. Gutted I didn't finish the race

Sorry if I held people up in the race, wrong brake pressure. Still a lot to learn

Congratulations to the podium guys

A fun race, especially towards the end there. Had an issue in the pits that saw me lose time due to some people being confused and also myself forgetting to turn off fixing the damage. That lost me a huge amount of time to Lewis. Could have been an epic battle for fourth as we were about the same pace. Looking forward to the next race.

Cheers,
Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering