2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yHDQpSK.jpg

KBNdvT2.jpg

MnJYbCK.jpg

Last edited:
@John Lock you are rightfully annoyed and i'd like to publicly express our excuses for that mess up last up night. Of course you should have been in that mass PM with the race details and passwords.

I've dropped you a conversation message with some pointers how to quickly escalate if it ever happens again. Also added an extra free month to your premium membership although it will not compensate a loss of this awesome first round of the RDTCC.

See you on track soon :thumbsup:

I was suprised how few accidents there was for a first round race in street circuit. My race was OK but I could have been more carefull in some places.
Yeah, it was pretty smooth, but there was still some smashing and bashing here and there. Should get better in the sprints and longer tracks though... won't be as much traffic :)

Yep. :mad:
I have totally forgot how to record, edit and solve video problems. Need to check if Nvidia´s Shadowplay , the game or my incompetence was causing the problem. :)
if you press the U key in replay, the cursor will hide and you can move the cam freely, with the mouse ,you can do the same in live mode when you drive (adjusting the seat position in cockpit for example)

The track files should contain the number of pitboxes, and in a track editor it should also be visible. If the number of logical pitboxes are more than the physical, then it's gonna be an issue.

I think @Yves Larose (or his track guy) could confirm this for us.

if you press the U key in replay, the
Im using the "Toggle free move" key which I have mapped to "Z". The problem is the Shadowplay which dosent have the "hide the cursor" feature that the Fraps has. You can always move the cursor out of the picture but I dont always remember to do that.

Noticed the cursor problem when I was editing video. I can tell you that few very strong Finnish swearwords was ready to get out of my mouth on that point. ;)
You can be sure that our language is made for dirty, red faces and heart attack for the weak hearted listeners type swearing.:p

Sorry for being off-topic....Ill try to behave but sometimes I fail. :)

Well the product is fine ,so it doesn't mean a thing with that cursor, and one would normally not mention such a small thing to the author--it would be like---telling your new girlfriend ( wow I could hear you landed some big ones out on the toilet ) , But Ole he just couldn't keep it inside :cautious::x3::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Im using the "Toggle free move" key which I have mapped to "Z". The problem is the Shadowplay which dosent have the "hide the cursor" feature that the Fraps has. You can always move the cursor out of the picture but I dont always remember to do that.

Noticed the cursor problem when I was editing video. I can tell you that few very strong Finnish swearwords was ready to get out of my mouth on that point. ;)
You can be sure that our language is made for dirty, red faces and heart attack for the weak hearted listeners type swearing.:p

Sorry for being off-topic....Ill try to behave but sometimes I fail. :)

Perkele!
Are you sure there are no "hide mouse cursor - and remove cursing" option in ShadowPlay? I can't remember seeing my cursor at all in my recordings. But then again, my ShadowPlay recordings never get synced properly - Perkele!

Well the product is fine ,so it doesn't mean a thing with that cursor, and one would normally not mention such a small thing to the author--it would be like---telling your new girlfriend ( wow I could hear you landed some big ones out on the toilet ) , But Ole he just couldn't keep it inside :cautious::x3::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Oh, I can keep it inside without problems, I'm not that old:whistling:
Uhm... Moving on!:cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back