Status
Not open for further replies.
Current version : 1.3.2 (28/02/2017) -- Please read instructions and FAQ below before posting.
Please do not use my work nor upload it somewhere else without my permission.

This mod is composed of a Base and a Layer. You need both in order to have the full mod.

LAYER MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (STEAM) - Thanks to @Paxon

1. Go to the MM Community Hub in your steam client.
F2YVIDI.png

2. Go to the workshop.
22StFwC.png

3. Search the workshop for "enzoli".
Lrv0XGD.png

4. Find the "Layer" mod and click it.
ifkfqa2.png

5. Click on the subscribe button.
p03mSoN.png

6. Make sure the mod is active in your in-game workshop.
MIuzfj7.png

You're done. :)

You can proceed the same way for my other mods you found on step 4.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (WINDOWS)
  1. Download PART1 and PART2 on your computer. Both parts are necessary.
  2. Right-click MM 2016 Mod 1.x.x.part1.rar and uncompress it.
  3. Part 2 will be uncompressed automatically. You should now have a folder MM_Data with the installer right next to it.
  4. Launch the installer and follow instructions.
If the installer does not work for you, simply copy/paste the MM_Data folder into your Motorsport Manager folder.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (MAC) - Thanks to Mr Peugeot and Alon2o
    • Download PART1 and PART2. Both parts are necessary.
    • Create a folder anywhere and put both mod files in this new folder
    • Open Part_1 of the .rar file with an extractor (I use The Unarchiver but I’m assuming any upzip program will work)
    • Don’t worry about Part_2. The extractor will have included that without you seeing it.
    • You will get a folder called MM_Data.
    • Open finder
    • Command + Shift + G
    • Library / Application Support
    • Click on go
    • Steam
    • /Steamapp
    • /Common
    • /Motorsport Manager
    • Right click
    • View the contents of the package
    • Home
    • Resources
    • Data
    • Replace the resource.assets file with the one in the MM_Data you obtain in step 5.
    • Open StreamingAssets folder
    • (Download and in data)
    • Then replace only the Champ1.bk2 files
    • Champ2.bk2
    • Champ3.bk2
    • And replace the TeamIntroMovies folder

FAQ:
- After I installed the mod, the drivers, teams and staff are fake and all logos are original ones.
You didn't activate the mod "layer" on the Workshop. Please do so as stated above.
- My game crashes during or after launch / I get a black screen then nothing.
Make sure you run the last version of the game on steam.
Go to Steam then right click on Motorsport Manager>Properties>Local Files>Verify integrity of game cache. This will synchronize your game to server version which is always the last version available.

- I don't see the car liveries. Rest is working fine.
Liveries do not work in 2d Mode. Turn on 3d mode.
- How can I change logos/team names/... myself?
Download Unity Assets Bundle Extractor and open resources.assets with it. Extract textures or textassets with the "plugin" button on the left. Modify things and import file back using the same "plugin" button.
Logos are in logos1@1080. Practice and Quali Times are in simulationsettings.

INCLUDED:
196 real drivers with real bio/abilities/physics and tweaked traits, potential, marketability, fan and sponsors popularity...
30 real teams with correct infos, location and logos in ...
3 real competitions : F1/GP2/GP3 (GP3 is made of gp2, gp3 and Formula 3 teams)
Real names, bio, physics and tweaked abilities for chairmans, team principals, engineers, mechanics.
Real free Team Principals and many real free engineers/mechanics
Real Medias, Journalists, Celebs with correct physics and real F1 president
Real sponsors and longer contracts
Real names for tracks
Real equipment colors and logos on hats
Real liveries for F1 teams
Real Engine and Fuel Suppliers
Real Tires for cars
Many other tweaks to bring a maximum of reality
See updates changelogs for lastest features

Last edited:
hmmm, maybee that first season with all that mighty sponsors signed was just one off. I cannot say for sure atm.... but 3 races before the end of champs, i only have 3 sponsors on car (which is quite resonable) and i´m getting arround 500.000 per race (16th or above)....but i do have a bit more expensive designer and mechanic and next years car set to max. So i guess ...that is quite ok, since i don´t have much options yet to expand my factory, because earnings are not so high. Will report more after i go into second season.

Finally got around trying 1.1 but now I get blackscreen from the beginnig, no error message or anything, just frozen at a black screen... Has anyone experienced this and how'd you work around it?

Last edited:
well, i did finished first season with Hitech GP and being promoted to GP2, while Russell easy won champs. Sponsor wise is OK...with some 3m on account before collecting prize at the end of season (13m). So....from that perspective, i think game is still to easy. Also gutted that Rosberg,Massa,button(OK)...Raikkonen,Alonso,Hamilton (?) not OK decided to end career. A bit much lose for F1?

Last edited:
Yo ! Je voulais te dire que ton mod est super, sauf que les essais / qualif sont bien trop longue : 40 min dont 20 où ils tournent et le reste afk dans les stand ... Faudrait baissé à 20 et/ou remettre d'origine.

Sa m'arrangerais beaucoup, et je pense pas être le seul. Merci d'avance !
English, please.

I speak French too and I totally disagree with your request. If you find the qualifying session not at your taste, you can always get the instant result.

English, please.

I speak French too and I totally disagree with your request. If you find the qualifying session not at your taste, you can always get the instant result.

Why speak english when the OP is Belgian and speak mostly french ?

And no, instant result = simulate result, its not fun at all. why play a game if you dont play the game ?

If for you waste 10 (*2) real minutes for waiting all practice and qualifying session is not a problem (or you have time ?), it's your problem, but not mine. it's for what currently waiting Workshop or stop play with this mod...

And no, instant result = simulate result, its not fun at all. why play a game if you dont play the game ?
Why speak English? Because we're in an international community and its language is English, maybe?

The qualifying session's length is good, it gives time to organize your qualifying times.

If for you waste 10 (*2) real minutes for waiting all practice and qualifying session is not a problem (or you have time ?), it's your problem, but not mine. it's for what currently waiting Workshop or stop play with this mod...

Mr Smock
You can always change it yourself it isn't that difficult to change the qualification system as it is.
I think Enzoli and the guys that helped him did a great job and for you to help them to look into this and benefit from this could help others and yourself as well. There are enough tutorials out there in how to change these files and where to start. For my personally I use simulate because the back markers ruin this system just because the devs haven't figured out how to properly get rid of this. If they get it right I will go back to use the qualification again but for now I use simulate. This and the blue flag have been a problem from day one so don't blame anyone and do what you like to do or are comfortable with.

Enjoy the game and the mods that's what we are all here for.

Mr Smock
You can always change it yourself it isn't that difficult to change the qualification system as it is.
I think Enzoli and the guys that helped him did a great job and for you to help them to look into this and benefit from this could help others and yourself as well. There are enough tutorials out there in how to change these files and where to start. For my personally I use simulate because the back markers ruin this system just because the devs haven't figured out how to properly get rid of this. If they get it right I will go back to use the qualification again but for now I use simulate. This and the blue flag have been a problem from day one so don't blame anyone and do what you like to do or are comfortable with.

Enjoy the game and the mods that's what we are all here for.

If you know how to change time of practice and qualifying session, give me a link please

Enzoli you are a real crack, the mod is awesome, thank you very much for your great effort.

I have seen some things that I tell you in case you can improve, first, I do not know if it happened in all categories, but if F1, it is that the teams are not in the same order as in the original mode, Red bull is before that ferrari, haas this before sauber etc ... I do not know if it does not matter or affect something, but I'll let you know just in case. The second is that the training and classification are very long and it is somewhat desperate, the ideal would be 20 minutes of training and 15 of classification and the third is if when given to accelerate the game 2x or 3x can go faster.

I hope you understand everything well, I am Spanish and I do not speak English and I have used the Google translator.

And once again, congratulations and many thanks for your great work.
Thanks a lot for your feedback. Practice and Quali time seem to be a real debate around here obviously with some willing to make it longer and others shorter.
Problem is that if I want to make many versions, it means lots of resources.assets files to upload.
I will probably post instructions on how to change it yourself so everyone can tweak it as they like.
huh...as much as i would like to try, i receive error while trying to launch AssetBundleExtractor. Some MSVCR 100.dll missing thingy.... so, i can only try if you can manage to upload complete assets file... somewhere :(
I think it's because you chose the wrong version.
That dll problem is usually related to 32/64 bits windows problem. Are your running 32 or 64?
I also noticed that in choosing McLaren's team the number 14 Fernando Alonso appears, not being so in the rest of teams that does not appear driver's number
Yes the 14 number is on the livery. I decided not to put numbers after that as it changes over seasons. Will change that for next version.
DL'd the 2.0 of extractor, said it's missing some .dll, DL'd 2.0API, got the .dll it was asking for, put it in the folder, now it's asking for ModInstaller.dll, where do I get that from?

EDIT: I'm just dumb at times, don't mind me here :D
So did you get the right version? Is it working now.
It's not the API version you need to dl, it's below on the page under releases.
hmmm, maybee that first season with all that mighty sponsors signed was just one off. I cannot say for sure atm.... but 3 races before the end of champs, i only have 3 sponsors on car (which is quite resonable) and i´m getting arround 500.000 per race (16th or above)....but i do have a bit more expensive designer and mechanic and next years car set to max. So i guess ...that is quite ok, since i don´t have much options yet to expand my factory, because earnings are not so high. Will report more after i go into second season.
Well that's because deals are longer so those high upfronts are once but for all season.
By the way, are you using the new version of sponsors or not?
Yo ! Je voulais te dire que ton mod est super, sauf que les essais / qualif sont bien trop longue : 40 min dont 20 où ils tournent et le reste afk dans les stand ... Faudrait baissé à 20 et/ou remettre d'origine.

Sa m'arrangerais beaucoup, et je pense pas être le seul. Merci d'avance !
Merci. Je parle du problème un peu plus haut. Difficile de trouver un temps qui plait à tout le monde.
Les gars, svp ne vous battez pas. On est là pour jouer :thumbsup:
well, i did finished first season with Hitech GP and being promoted to GP2, while Russell easy won champs. Sponsor wise is OK...with some 3m on account before collecting prize at the end of season (13m). So....from that perspective, i think game is still to easy. Also gutted that Rosberg,Massa,button(OK)...Raikkonen,Alonso,Hamilton (?) not OK decided to end career. A bit much lose for F1?
Rosberg and Hamilton is nothing to due with the mod but Kimi, Alonso, Button and Massa have the "old" trait that I didn't know lowered abilities by 2 and visibly retire them at end of season.
I didn't know that.
I removed that trait already for next version. Thanks for the feedback.

I think it's because you chose the wrong version.
That dll problem is usually related to 32/64 bits windows problem. Are your running 32 or 64?

Well that's because deals are longer so those high upfronts are once but for all season.
By the way, are you using the new version of sponsors or not?

just your original mod

Rosberg and Hamilton is nothing to due with the mod but Kimi, Alonso, Button and Massa have the "old" trait that I didn't know lowered abilities by 2 and visibly retire them at end of season.
I didn't know that.

yeah....Button,Massa,Alonso,Rosberg,Raikkonen,Hamilton... all ends career after first season. Stroll,Sainz runing in GP2 in season two. Yeah, might not be anything to do with your mod, but how game is callibrated. All in all game is a bit to easy. I started second season and looks like i will be force to recon right from the start. Any idea how to just tweaks game to be harder? In GPW was almost mission impossible to get Minardi into competitive car in less than 4-5 seasons. :)

hi enzoli how remove "old" trait ? every season when I start a new career
they always retired after season kimi massa alonso button some time hamilton rosberg or
others drivers is very bad,massa button ok but hamilton alonso kimi and others is not realistic :( how edit? which file? and what to do? that they still stay more seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back