Status
Not open for further replies.
Current version : 1.3.2 (28/02/2017) -- Please read instructions and FAQ below before posting.
Please do not use my work nor upload it somewhere else without my permission.

This mod is composed of a Base and a Layer. You need both in order to have the full mod.

LAYER MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (STEAM) - Thanks to @Paxon

1. Go to the MM Community Hub in your steam client.
F2YVIDI.png

2. Go to the workshop.
22StFwC.png

3. Search the workshop for "enzoli".
Lrv0XGD.png

4. Find the "Layer" mod and click it.
ifkfqa2.png

5. Click on the subscribe button.
p03mSoN.png

6. Make sure the mod is active in your in-game workshop.
MIuzfj7.png

You're done. :)

You can proceed the same way for my other mods you found on step 4.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (WINDOWS)
  1. Download PART1 and PART2 on your computer. Both parts are necessary.
  2. Right-click MM 2016 Mod 1.x.x.part1.rar and uncompress it.
  3. Part 2 will be uncompressed automatically. You should now have a folder MM_Data with the installer right next to it.
  4. Launch the installer and follow instructions.
If the installer does not work for you, simply copy/paste the MM_Data folder into your Motorsport Manager folder.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (MAC) - Thanks to Mr Peugeot and Alon2o
    • Download PART1 and PART2. Both parts are necessary.
    • Create a folder anywhere and put both mod files in this new folder
    • Open Part_1 of the .rar file with an extractor (I use The Unarchiver but I’m assuming any upzip program will work)
    • Don’t worry about Part_2. The extractor will have included that without you seeing it.
    • You will get a folder called MM_Data.
    • Open finder
    • Command + Shift + G
    • Library / Application Support
    • Click on go
    • Steam
    • /Steamapp
    • /Common
    • /Motorsport Manager
    • Right click
    • View the contents of the package
    • Home
    • Resources
    • Data
    • Replace the resource.assets file with the one in the MM_Data you obtain in step 5.
    • Open StreamingAssets folder
    • (Download and in data)
    • Then replace only the Champ1.bk2 files
    • Champ2.bk2
    • Champ3.bk2
    • And replace the TeamIntroMovies folder

FAQ:
- After I installed the mod, the drivers, teams and staff are fake and all logos are original ones.
You didn't activate the mod "layer" on the Workshop. Please do so as stated above.
- My game crashes during or after launch / I get a black screen then nothing.
Make sure you run the last version of the game on steam.
Go to Steam then right click on Motorsport Manager>Properties>Local Files>Verify integrity of game cache. This will synchronize your game to server version which is always the last version available.

- I don't see the car liveries. Rest is working fine.
Liveries do not work in 2d Mode. Turn on 3d mode.
- How can I change logos/team names/... myself?
Download Unity Assets Bundle Extractor and open resources.assets with it. Extract textures or textassets with the "plugin" button on the left. Modify things and import file back using the same "plugin" button.
Logos are in logos1@1080. Practice and Quali Times are in simulationsettings.

INCLUDED:
196 real drivers with real bio/abilities/physics and tweaked traits, potential, marketability, fan and sponsors popularity...
30 real teams with correct infos, location and logos in ...
3 real competitions : F1/GP2/GP3 (GP3 is made of gp2, gp3 and Formula 3 teams)
Real names, bio, physics and tweaked abilities for chairmans, team principals, engineers, mechanics.
Real free Team Principals and many real free engineers/mechanics
Real Medias, Journalists, Celebs with correct physics and real F1 president
Real sponsors and longer contracts
Real names for tracks
Real equipment colors and logos on hats
Real liveries for F1 teams
Real Engine and Fuel Suppliers
Real Tires for cars
Many other tweaks to bring a maximum of reality
See updates changelogs for lastest features

Last edited:
OK, will ask once more. If not too hard, is it possible to make one BASE mod, which would content only real drivers/teams/circuits/managers names, maybee drivers stats but without tweaking of sponsors. :) Just asking....

@Smock
I see that you are a member of RD since....today. So, to make it clear:
When you signed in to RD, you've agreed to our Terms of Service.

Quote:
The main language at RaceDepartment is English. Other languages are permitted only in private and profile messages.

Breach of the rules may result in some or all of your posting rights/permissions being removed up to and including a total ban from all RaceDepartment.com services.
End Quote.

Enough said. Any further breach of our Terms of Service from your side, and you are out for a few days.

I think it's because you chose the wrong version.
That dll problem is usually related to 32/64 bits windows problem. Are your running 32 or 64?

Well that's because deals are longer so those high upfronts are once but for all season.
By the way, are you using the new version of sponsors or not?

just your original mod

Rosberg and Hamilton is nothing to due with the mod but Kimi, Alonso, Button and Massa have the "old" trait that I didn't know lowered abilities by 2 and visibly retire them at end of season.
I didn't know that.

yeah....Button,Massa,Alonso,Rosberg,Raikkonen,Hamilton... all ends career after first season. Stroll,Sainz runing in GP2 in season two. Yeah, might not be anything to do with your mod, but how game is callibrated. All in all game is a bit to easy. I started second season and looks like i will be force to recon right from the start. Any idea how to just tweaks game to be harder? In GPW was almost mission impossible to get Minardi into competitive car in less than 4-5 seasons. :)
I can guarantee you the version I uploaded should be changing things a lot.
hi enzoli how remove "old" trait ? every season when I start a new career
they always retired after season kimi massa alonso button some time hamilton rosberg or
others drivers is very bad,massa button ok but hamilton alonso kimi and others is not realistic :( how edit? which file? and what to do? that they still stay more seasons
Next version will fix the old trait. It's in the drivers file.
Hamilton is nothing to due with my mod though.
OK, will ask once more. If not too hard, is it possible to make one BASE mod, which would content only real drivers/teams/circuits/managers names, maybee drivers stats but without tweaking of sponsors. :) Just asking....
Stroll is really weird. There's probably a bugged script in the game.
You should try my sponsor update file. I think it sorts the problem.
If you're on 64bits windows, download the appropriate asset bundle extractor on the site I gave you.
It is not possible to do a mod without that sponsor file because all sponsors textures are related to this file. And I'm not going to create multiple versions of the mod as it take a long long time importing everything. Some people want a mod with different quali time, some without drivers abilities, ...
Impossible to satisfy everyone. Just takes hours. Instead I'm willing to go on and tweak that sponsor file which it only one file and takes just minutes. In the end, the overall experience will be even better than vanilla. Harder too.

enzoli once again ty very very much for your hard work.i don't want to put press on you for the next update just i want to ask if you have any day that will be ready.i say again its just question not demand

Yeah sure ,but they are 2 files right ? So i extract one and the other with the <-- will overwrite this ... Cause if the two parts ,or i only need part 1
The 2 downloaded files uncompress in 1 file : resources.assets.
enzoli once again ty very very much for your hard work.i don't want to put press on you for the next update just i want to ask if you have any day that will be ready.i say again its just question not demand
Depends, I would really like feedback from the sponsor tweaks honestly.
Need to find testers.
Otherwise, I think I'll upload it tomorrow.

Sure ,two .rars ,both with resources.assets ,i extract the part 1 and part 2 ,the file from part 2 want to overwrite the one from part 1 ...
Because you only need to unrar the 1st one. The second will automatically be detected and unrar with 1st.
need help please if you have the time can you walk me through, I up resources.assets nothing after that what is the next step?
NOt sure I understand what you want here m8. Can you explain a bit more?

So did you get the right version? Is it working now.
It's not the API version you need to dl, it's below on the page under releases.

Yeah, I got that to work, imported the new sponsors.txt, but when I start the game I just get a black screen, nothing happens. Hopefully your next update will be a working one again :p I guess I'll continue my Koiranen save with 1.0 til then. It's weird though, it seems like I've been the only one who hasn't gotten the lastest one to work :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back