Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you dear author for ignoring me completely. I will fix the Mercedes cam myself then. After I am done I will post the update under my name referencing to you, the modder that could not be bothered. Thanks again mate. Sucks ass tbh. And yes I will mention your name in the release. And yes if RD will remove the content as it is from someone else (the modder, that cannot be bothered) I will post it somewhere else. I get it around - don't worry. God, does this RD community suck these days. :(

Thank you dear author for ignoring me completely. I will fix the Mercedes cam myself then. After I am done I will post the update under my name referencing to you, the modder that could not be bothered. Thanks again mate. Sucks ass tbh. And yes I will mention your name in the release. And yes if RD will remove the content as it is from someone else (the modder, that cannot be bothered) I will post it somewhere else. I get it around - don't worry. God, does this RD community suck these days. :(

People aren't online everyday that's why they dont come here to check their stuff don't be too hard on people.

hy guys.
IVe got a question for the author of this mod or anyone that could help me..
Could this mod cause the player to be slower than the AI?
Ive been playing with this mod installed.100%races without any assits with the Toro Rosso and Verne constantly beat me in the race.
Ive never had such a bad stat ever in f1games.
Then i got fe up and due to suspicion i reinstalled the game and did 20laps in a 100percent race at Monaco.
Now with all the mods Verne was 2sec faster then me from the beginnin ,lapping in around the 1.18s and me lapping in the 1.20s...(MOnaco,100%,no assists,light cloudy conditions going from light rain to dry after lap 10)
After having the game complately reinstalled and without any mods i started a grand prix mode race,same setting for Monaco like mentioned above. Of course I could not set the weather to go from raining a little to dry around lap 10, but i set it to be light cloudy and all..
Point is Vergne's an my laptimes were mathing up until lap 20...We were both lapping in the 1.20s...
Hence I ask could this mod cause the player to be slower then the AI? (Forgot to mention AI Level Legend of Course! )
PLS Someone help.!!!!!

hy guys.
IVe got a question for the author of this mod or anyone that could help me..
Could this mod cause the player to be slower than the AI?
Ive been playing with this mod installed.100%races without any assits with the Toro Rosso and Verne constantly beat me in the race.
Ive never had such a bad stat ever in f1games.
Then i got fe up and due to suspicion i reinstalled the game and did 20laps in a 100percent race at Monaco.
Now with all the mods Verne was 2sec faster then me from the beginnin ,lapping in around the 1.18s and me lapping in the 1.20s...(MOnaco,100%,no assists,light cloudy conditions going from light rain to dry after lap 10)
After having the game complately reinstalled and without any mods i started a grand prix mode race,same setting for Monaco like mentioned above. Of course I could not set the weather to go from raining a little to dry around lap 10, but i set it to be light cloudy and all..
Point is Vergne's an my laptimes were mathing up until lap 20...We were both lapping in the 1.20s...
Hence I ask could this mod cause the player to be slower then the AI? (Forgot to mention AI Level Legend of Course! )
PLS Someone help.!!!!!
He said in the description that he made legend ai 30% faster. So maybe a lower level?

In case you guys didnt't see it, that's how it looks and sounds to drive a F1 car from first person! :)

I Only created the Ultimate RealiZm Mod , For myself and noticed that others really seemed to like what I was trying to achieve , On my youtube channel this year I will be doing my Track Wizardry from start to finish all season for the full season, I have nearly completed the audio and have started converting the RedBull ring from Grid2 , For the 2014 Season.
I had full intentions of creating the full F1 2014 Season Mod , With audio, liveries tracks and maybe helmets , But due to lack of support from racedepartment I am unable to complete my work to share on this website,
Although I only created the majority of this mod for the racedepartment community as I was only creating the mods for Pole Positions throughout the season,
And try to make a full teams mod just for you Guy,s,
My intentions was to create and structure the full game so your "f1 2013" could be placed in a safe place and just copied and pasted my 10GB Mod into its place,
So after feeling so disappointed my 100th mod had to be split into 4 parts and now we only have the support for the lousy 300mb files I have now decided not to to finish the 2014 Ultimate RealiZm Mod,
As I have no where to leave the links and have been told by RD That I can not leave the links on my profile,
And also as I am the only person doing the audio its a shame that my work can no longer be enjoyed by the racedepartment community even though they seemed popular sorry:(
Now my work is just for me and my youtube channel once again:sleep:

I Only created the Ultimate RealiZm Mod , For myself and noticed that others really seemed to like what I was trying to achieve , On my youtube channel this year I will be doing my Track Wizardry from start to finish all season for the full season, I have nearly completed the audio and have started converting the RedBull ring from Grid2 , For the 2014 Season.
I had full intentions of creating the full F1 2014 Season Mod , With audio, liveries tracks and maybe helmets , But due to lack of support from racedepartment I am unable to complete my work to share on this website,
Although I only created the majority of this mod for the racedepartment community as I was only creating the mods for Pole Positions throughout the season,
My intentions was to create and structure the full game so your "f1 2013" could be placed in a safe place and just copied and pasted my 10GB Mod into its place,
So after feeling so disappointed my 100th mod had to be split into 4 parts and now we only have the support for the lousy 300mb files I have now decided not to to finish the 2014 Ultimate RealiZm Mod,
As I have no where to leave the links and have been told by RD That I can not leave the links on my profile,
And also as I am the only person doing the audio its a shame that my work can no longer be enjoyed by the racedepartment community even though they seemed popular sorry:(
Really sad to hear this m8, i was really looking forward to put my hands on your ultimate realizm 2014 mod :(. I think too RD did a bad job removing the option to post mediafire links and this is the result: awesome mods will never be able to download cause it is too difficult to upload them in parts. But i think you made the right decision, hopefully this will be a statement to RD that they really need to change things on this website.

Can someone from RD please explain why this mod creators outstanding work cannot be shared with our community? I have been using a few of chargingcars mods and I really rate his work. He is easily one of the top contributors to this modding community (at least for F1 2013) It would be such a shame to not be able to have access to his "2014 Ultimate RealiZm Mod" which he has quite clearly spent many, many hours and weeks developing.

RD please allow chargingcar at least to post links here to his mod if he can't upload mode without splitting it into 40-50 parts. He did lot of incredible mods for this community.

This has to be fixed, RaceDep mods or atleast give alternatives. chargingcar, can't you use external links such as mega.co.nz?

Regarding your mod, i've played with HD wheels (absolutely fantastic) and Realism Mod. There seems to be a strange metallic/digital noise if the engine drops down to lower revs, i'll make a short video when later, but you should be able to hear it too. I drive a Torro Rosso at the moment (not sure if the engine sound is different or all the same).

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 56.3%