2013 MotoGP Season

Oh dear.. Marquez crashes out from second place. He's had a good few incidents over the weekend, including a 175mph crash in practice. Still.. he's only a rookie and he has showed some incredible pace.

Not the best race. Dissapointing to see Rossi crash out so soon.

Oh dear.. Marquez crashes out from second place. He's had a good few incidents over the weekend, including a 175mph crash in practice. Still.. he's only a rookie and he has showed some incredible pace.

Not the best race. Dissapointing to see Rossi crash out so soon.

I agree with all of your points. I had been waiting for the most effective in slipstream circuit (or better straight) for a better race, but still.

Shame about Marc and Rossi...

Had he gotten past Pedrosa a little bit earlier and not crashed he could have probably kept up with Lorenzo.
But he´s just a rookie so considering that, i think he´s impressed a lot so far.

5 races so far, 4 podiums, 1 win, 2 poles, 3 fastest laps.

There´s definitely more to come ;)

No one else watched round 6 from Catalunya? Another sensational ride by Lorenzo followed home by the HRC boys.

I watched it. Shame for Crutchlow, Hayden and Iannone, they could have finished in a very good position. Top performance by Lorenzo and Edwards and a very nice battle between the Honda riders. And I would probably name Bautista the ''first lap crash king'' but this already belongs to Grosjean.

I watched it too, I wonder if Lorenzo would have had such an easy ride if the Honda's were the other way round?
Excellent ride by Brad as well :)
I see Suzuki are prepping their new bike ready for a return to MotoGP in 2015, it will be great to have a couple more bikes on the grid.
d2fa26aa-f7c8-4d18-96d5-2e4180979282_slideshow_169.jpg

Green light for Dani??
Always hoping for a title to him, he deserves it for a long time, most of fighting with Lorenzo wasnt at 100% always injured, it's the worst way i think to win the championship even for Pedrosa, but the true is Pedrosa deserves it, hope he can confirm the title anyway...Go Dani! :)

I like more the last Suzuki version with Bautista dont know, the blue looks way better than this blue for 2015, but anyway is nice to see Suzuki come back, hope for green Kawasaki on the road to come back also... :)

Nice one Dovi i was loving you after the kick in Barbera now in the last chicane you put your team mate out to finish in the same place with Smith ahead of you loool you want Hayden behind you you get it, but never can do what Hayden already did...Won a World Championship! LOSER!!!
You manage with a gentleman on the track as a team mate like Hayden if you manage with some agressive rider or in best Hayden days in MotoGP you would see wath's good for you...hope you never get success NOOB!

Cmon Nicky Hayden open eyes and just fuc* up and beat this noob after 7 round he is already beaten with Ducati, criticizing everything lool maybe he thought it would come to perform miracles lool ... Dovizioso a shame!

Let's open eyes Nicky and beat this guy!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back