2013 Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
F12013GP02MAL_HZ6074.jpg

I already wasn't a fan of Vettel, now I REALLY dislike him. What an arrogant, disrespectful driver. Looks like this is going to be similar to the Schumi/Barrichello era on Ferrari. Just ridiculous. Little crybaby couldnt win so he disobeys team orders to win.

Same goes for Mercedes today. Very disappointed to see this happening, just ruins everything for the sport and the fans. Vettel is on his way to become another Schumi, disrespectful and having a team protecting him all the time and have a team mate do the dirty work. Disgusting!

Just my opinion.

I already wasn't a fan of Vettel, now I REALLY dislike him. What an arrogant, disrespectful driver. Looks like this is going to be similar to the Schumi/Barrichello era on Ferrari. Just ridiculous. Little crybaby couldnt win so he disobeys team orders to win.

Same goes for Mercedes today. Very disappointed to see this happening, just ruins everything for the sport and the fans. Vettel is on his way to become another Schumi, disrespectful and having a team protecting him all the time and have a team mate do the dirty work. Disgusting!

Just my opinion.

Your opinion is right. Though I respect Hamilton for saying that what he said.

Hardly his fault, it wasn´t like he told Ross to keep Rosberg behind.

they did battle. Overtook each other several times.
My guess is it was enough for Brawn and Hamilton happened to be ahead when he made the call.

Edit: it was actually quite funny seeing VET/WEB going at it, then they show Newey completely destroyed of nervousness, then camera goes to ROS and HAM battling in the DRS zone and then camera goes to Brawn who looked like he was going to have a heart attack.

Webber and Rosberg were annoyed with their team mates but after the race they both demonstrated the usual F1 driver/drone PR training yet in NASCAR Tony Stewart was a 'bit upset' at Joey Logano and after the race and he neglected to put a little PR spin on his thoughts (Unless Gank does his PR training?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEbtjtJUuzM
I'm glad F1 drivers use their brain more often. No matter if PR drone or not, but THAT is without a doubt completely unacceptable.

I need only one videolink to youtube to show all people who stay behind the decisions of Horner, Webber and Brawn that today, after the 6th race of 2002 ("Let Michael pass for the championship"), another piece of the sport died.

Because it's the best example what a racing driver should be if he will win the championstitle. Look at all champions, most of them are/where pure egomaniacs the only goal they had was to be the number one and win the championship.

I take it you did not see SkySports interview with Nico.

If you believe all those carefully scripted post race PR stunts I have some magic beans you might be interested in buying

I'm glad F1 drivers use their brain more often. No matter if PR drone or not, but THAT is without a doubt completely unacceptable.

Why? If Senna has said it you guys would have been on your knee's worshipping a true fighter/ passionate racer, there are no characters in F1 anymore they are all PR drones

Because it's the best example what a racing driver should be if he will win the championstitle. Look at all champions, most of them are/where pure egomaniacs the only goal they had was to be the number one and win the championship.
No it is not the best example. It is an example from a guy who raced 2 decades ago in a different Formula 1.
Senna had some very questionable moments too and just because he was champion doesn't make it the right decisions, but let's not start a Senna argument here.

Why? If Senna has said it you guys would have been on your knee's worshipping a true fighter/ passionate racer, there are no characters in F1 anymore they are all PR drones
For me the Senna chapter was closed about 20 years ago and I see no reason to open it constantly again.
I'm not saying PR drones are good from a fan point of view, but they are far better than that reaction in your video. Also I see no other way than PR training for those guys because a) they represent huge companies and sponsors b) in modern F1 the media is everywhere and looking at every word you say.

What an exciting race... until the last few laps. It was one of those races that ends with a sour taste in your mouth. I've come across the opinions of the team orders. Some hate Rosberg for not passing Hamilton, and those same people also hated Vettel for overtaking Webber. Personally in this early stage of the championship I don't see why the teams (Mercedes in particular) had to stick to team orders when they would have finished 1-2 and 3-4 anyway, giving the same points for the Constructor's Championship.

Also, I've come across an unfortunate individual who blames Webber for Alonso's crash. Seems like Webber's wake caused the front wing to break off of Alonso's car, because obviously Vettel's didn't do anything to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes