2013 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he has brought it upon himself.. the booing.

I cheered when he retired at Silverstone and so did the rest of my stand.

No mate, you're talking outa your bum now. He's doing what he gets paid to do as well as he can, not his fault other people can't catch up, including his teammate.

Would you like to get booed at your job for breaking performance records etc.?

No mate, you're talking outa your bum now. He's doing what he gets paid to do as well as he can, not his fault other people can't catch up, including his teammate.

Would you like to get booed at your job for breaking performance records etc.?

I couldn't care less whether I'd get booed or not. You have to have thick skin if you're in such a high profile job. Just because players are booed in Football doesn't mean that F1 is any different. How come football players can get booed but F1 drivers can't? I never liked him and Malaysia proved my point why I didn't.

Ted Kravitz asked a fan after the race at Silverstone, "Why the cheers when Vettel retired?"

The fan replied "Simple. Multi 21."

Last edited:
My thoughts on this race, from F1Fanatics race rating thread:

"Second race in a row where there’s been potential for a great race, but not much happened.
Red Bull is just ridiculously dominant now. Vettel has just about got 2 hands on that trophy.

Pros:
- Hulkenberg drove terrifically! DOTW for me.
- Hamilton fighting back after a dismally unlucky race.
- Good scrap between Alonso and Webber.
- Alonso’s pass on Webber at the second chicane in the opening laps was the best pass of the year so far.
- Red Bull’s double stacked pit stop was amazing. Both sub 3 second stops. Incredible.
- Hamilton’s pass on Kimi was great.
- DRS, it was actually really good. No pass was overly easy, and still had some great racing.

Cons:
- Vettel winning by such a large margin.**
- Hamilton’s absolutely rotten luck with the slow puncture.
- Di Resta was funny. I half expected him to blame the team for his DNF induced lock up.
- I thought the Mclaren’s could have scored better. They were nowhere. Perhaps anticipating some precipitation???

** – I don’t think that the Vettel winning is a con, its just the sheer amount he wins by. This year has been very 2011-esque."

'- Alonso’s pass on Webber at the second chicane in the opening laps was the best pass of the year so far.'

It would of been the best pass if it wasn't for the contact at the exit of the chicane. (Obviously completely my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back