2013 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I blind or where is the quote button under the posts? :O_o:

Anyway, as much as I like Massa and very much appreciate his efforts for the team and Alonso, but he is too inconsistent too have a seat at Ferrari anymore. There are weekends where he is within thousands of secounds of Alonso (like today) and on other occasions he is half a second down or even more.

I hope Ferrari signs Hülkenberg or Kimi if there is any chance.

Apperently what he said

F1PitRadio ‏@F1PitRadio
Alonso, spoken in Italian, “So you have to let him go, really *moment of pause* You are stupid! Mamma mia guys!”

His newest tweet
Fernando Alonso ‏@alo_oficial
A good qualy finally after the last saturdays so so... Tomorrow we must try to be close to redbull in first part of the race! #forzaferrari

I bet Motezemolo would like to have him for a chat. He is not totally wrong and of course he is frustrated but that is just an explanation and definetely no excuse. That's just a no go.

Apperently what he said

F1PitRadio ‏@F1PitRadio
Alonso, spoken in Italian, “So you have to let him go, really *moment of pause* You are stupid! Mamma mia guys!”

His newest tweet
Fernando Alonso ‏@alo_oficial
A good qualy finally after the last saturdays so so... Tomorrow we must try to be close to redbull in first part of the race! #forzaferrari

I bet Motezemolo would like to have him for a chat. He is not totally wrong and of course he is frustrated but that is just an explanation and definetely no excuse. That's just a no go.
Ah, okay, so that explains why he was so polite in the interview. Di Montezemolo "tweaked his ear" again after that team radio :roflmao:

His words in italian
‏@F1PitRadio
Alonso, spoken in Italian, “Quindi c’è da lasciarlo passare… veramente siete degli scemi, eh… mamma mia ragazzi!”

Would be nice if any (native) italian speaker could confirm the translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back